Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Stag-10 AR10 308 Non-Restricted Rifles - Orders Open

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    1950$ for the 308 rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Fantastic news that the 308 barrels are in production. Hopefully the other constituent parts are ready for assembly. How large is the initial shipment of completed rifles?

I ordered the 308 complete rifle with the Magpul ACS, enhanced trigger guard, etc a day or two after the announcement. Let's hope these are shipped out before I get married on September 1st. It would be nice to have my engagement gift in time for the wedding! I wonder if the venue would frown upon me bringing it..

The waiting is always the hardest part.

We have very good but tentative news that will be confirmed Monday. Stag asked us to hold off until Monday before we post it. It looks like you should have lots of time to play with your new rifle before your marriage. Congrats BTW!

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tpan187 View Post
    You guys ever respond to your emails? I emailed two weeks ago and nothing.
    Yes, of course we do. Can you send it again please? You can also call us anytime, 844-579-0007.

If the question is, when will the 308 be here, definitely soon, sooner than people probably think, and we will be posting more Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Yes, of course we do. Can you send it again please? You can also call us anytime, 844-579-0007.

If the question is, when will the 308 be here, definitely soon, sooner than people probably think, and we will be posting more Monday.
    Never thought i would ever ask is it monday yet?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes---Thomas Jefferson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rebel Rouser's Avatar
    Wait till Monday. Walter has some great news. Hold on to your money if you are thinking about spending with the "other guys". I still get a kick out of it how Walter did all the foot work and the "other guys" are just trying poach all the sales. It's even more funnier that the Monday after Walter released the news, the "other guys" were phoning Stag trying to become a dealer.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 07-28-2018 at 06:12 AM.

"God made man, but Samuel Colt made them equal"
    Colt Firearms advertising slogan.
    Diemaco #1 Fanboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I want great news about LEFTY build set and parts. It apparently has to be a mystery.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    Wait till Monday. Walter has some great news. Hold on to your money if you are thinking about spending with the "other guys". I still get a kick out of it how Walter did all the foot work and the "other guys" are just trying poach all the sales. It's even more funnier that the Monday after Walter released the news, the "other guys" were phoning Stag trying to become a dealer.
    Are you gonna sell a 223/556 NR receiver? That would be awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Fantastic news that the 308 barrels are in production. Hopefully the other constituent parts are ready for assembly. How large is the initial shipment of completed rifles?

I ordered the 308 complete rifle with the Magpul ACS, enhanced trigger guard, etc a day or two after the announcement. Let's hope these are shipped out before I get married on September 1st. It would be nice to have my engagement gift in time for the wedding! I wonder if the venue would frown upon me bringing it..

The waiting is always the hardest part.

Congratulations. You can stand up by the minister with it incase anyone objects. Yay non restricted!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Rouser View Post
    Hopefully this will be great news for those of us that have already spent lots of money and are kept in the dark.......are you a paid shill?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerex View Post
    Hopefully this will be great news for those of us that have already spent lots of money and are kept in the dark.......are you a paid shill?
    Stag will be confirming/updating us with 308 news on Monday. I am sorry you feel that way, but no one has been kept in the dark. We look forward to receiving and shipping you your rifle asap.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 07-28-2018 at 11:08 AM.