Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Stag-10 AR10 308 Non-Restricted Rifles - Orders Open

BANNED
    Barrel profile?

Quote Originally Posted by J_Bird View Post
    Barrel profile?
    I'd call it Medium.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

I caved... ordered one and cannot wait to get it. Now what optic and other accessories do i ned.. hmmm
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes---Thomas Jefferson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Are you able to mount a Harris bi-pod or is there a stud?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mbogo3 View Post
    Are you able to mount a Harris bi-pod or is there a stud?
    It's an M-LOK handguard. You can buy a stud that attaches to the M-LOK slots.

Order placed! This rifle is going to give the BCL-102 a run for its money at this price.
    TERMS OF SALE - “Shipping” means tracked with a signature and $100 coverage, additional insurance is responsibility of the buyer. My liability ends when an item is accepted by Canada Post.

Thanks. As I have a bunch of them and they are 10 rounders

So this is a non restricted AR10? How did this get that status and are there any chances this is review and changed like other firearms have been targeted recently? Seems to good to be true?!?
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaker View Post
    So this is a non restricted AR10? How did this get that status and are there any chances this is review and changed like other firearms have been targeted recently? Seems to good to be true?!?
    Stag has a proprietary cut to the upper and lower that is a slant instead of a radius. Because of this the firearm is deemed not a variant of an AR10. It uses special take down pins etc also so any AR10 upper or lower will not work.

As for will it be banned? Who knows. But if its non restricted and that is going to change you can sell it to mike from canmore for a good price. Without a registry they will need to track him down and all his collection and assume he complies. I sold a tavor 3 years ago privately because the liberals won and I was sure it would be banned. I didn't know about mike back then.

They could ban all semis at anytime. Its a gamble you need to figure out if you are OK with. But they are legal now so Id rather have fun while im young.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GLOCK_PERFECTION's Avatar
    Do you expect them in stock soon? Or it's a kind of pre-order?
    This post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "GLOCK_PERFECTION". These posts are for entertainment use. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.