Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Stag-10 AR10 308 Non-Restricted Rifles - Orders Open

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Any word on a 6.5 Creedmoor in 18.5"-18.75"??
    Don't miss... I won't...

Quote Originally Posted by nidh0gg View Post
    Anyone have any suggestions for a good (but not super expensive) feee float handguard that's about ~18" and matches the tang height of the reciever.?

Also, how hard and what tools would I need to install it onto the bones model (extreme rookie here)
    From what I’ve seen, not many inexpensive options out there. Odinworks has the 02 for about $370. SLR has 16” but some people have reported issues getting them across the border direct from SLR so you might have to import. Stag has. 16” but not in Canada (yet).

Install varies depending on the mfg but usually it involves changing the barrel nut and a few screws. A torque wrench , barrel nut wrench (some handguards come with) and some Allen keys/screwdrivers and maybe a punch for the gas block if it’s pinned should be all you need.
    Last edited by gcoy19; 07-09-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IAFS View Post
    What is the estimated shipping time if I order a 308 today?
    This question!
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes---Thomas Jefferson

Third to that!
    CSSA and CCFR member

I'd still like to know when the first set of 65s goes out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    This question!
    Same here............... don't want to be sitting with a MC bill three months later and no gun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar

I’m a little bit upset too about the 6.5cm. According to AE they were on route June 22nd and were slated to arrive first. Then they get pulled off the website and I’m told August now.. a bit of a bait and switch. I’m excited to get one as I can’t hunt with 308 where I live. I just didn’t like the mystery around them..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post

I’m a little bit upset too about the 6.5cm. According to AE they were on route June 22nd and were slated to arrive first. Then they get pulled off the website and I’m told August now.. a bit of a bait and switch. I’m excited to get one as I can’t hunt with 308 where I live. I just didn’t like the mystery around them..
    Gotta love Ontario hunting regs. Where do you think you're going with that uber powerful 308?! 7mm rem mag pea shooter? Send it!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post

Yeah. I noticed the dates we removed from the post and I get no replies when I ask about it. You heard August?
    That's more than I heard.

CGN Regular
    I just got off the phone with arms east. All of the upper/ lower combos that came in the first order have gone out. The 6.5s that were ordered when they were first listed are expected here this month. There also are more receivers on order due to arrive this month. Walter was in meetings so this was the sales guys but they said they are also expecting the 308s to start coming towards the end of the month.

This is what I was verbally told. I would wait for arms east to reply for the gospel.

When I spoke to Walter last week he said the 6.5s were taken down because Stag was making some changes to them and they needed to get the info straightened out. FYI
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal