CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Stag-10 AR10 308 Non-Restricted Rifles - Orders Open

Quote Originally Posted by rugger02 View Post
    So i have a bunch of ammo, ton of mags and a ssa-e enrout waiting for this bad boy to show up but i could use some suggestions for a muzzel device that will tame the 308 and not pierce an eardrum while moose hunting.
    I went with the matador stinger. Works well and comes with the blast shield for hunting/ears. Obviously not as tame with the shield on but it does make it much more range/hunting friendly. Plus they’re Canadian.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rugger02 View Post
    So i have a bunch of ammo, ton of mags and a ssa-e enrout waiting for this bad boy to show up but i could use some suggestions for a muzzel device that will tame the 308 and not pierce an eardrum while moose hunting.
    You want a linear brake, not that a 9lb semi auto 308 is going to need one
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    You bought the wrong AR15 :-) Time to upgrade to the NR sets that are coming out :-)
    AR15 NR sets coming out? Which one??

Hey guys,

I preordered a 308 GI from Wolverine, just curious as to what sort of timeframe I am looking at ?
    CCFR | NFA

Lots of guys asking about shipping ETA's, last word was weeks not months, some ordered two weeks ago. Any chance of an update on where things stand? Are they on thier way from the states etc?

Thanks in advance.
    People seem not to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character. - R.W.E.
    Laws control the lesser man; right conduct controls the greater. - Mark Twain