Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The STAG-10, Wolverine Supplies, and ARMS EAST

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Does the wolverine mil discount apply to this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    HO ! stag arms 6.5 price increase!
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Will you be getting any 6.5s in 18.5"-18.75"??
    +1!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Does the wolverine mil discount apply to this?
    Yup Yup!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

probably the wrong thread, but can someone give me the coles notes as to why this thing is NOT an AR-10? I understand the BCL 102 is based on an older design, thus not considered a variant, but this STAG-10 sure seems to be an AR-10.

Quote Originally Posted by C.Magnet View Post
    probably the wrong thread, but can someone give me the coles notes as to why this thing is NOT an AR-10? I understand the BCL 102 is based on an older design, thus not considered a variant, but this STAG-10 sure seems to be an AR-10.
    The upper/lower are proprietary in that they’re not compatible with other AR10 type rifles. Other parts and accessories work fine, but the upper/lower both have to be Stag.

Are you able to give an ETA on these?

Quote Originally Posted by prevost12 View Post
    The upper/lower are proprietary in that they’re not compatible with other AR10 type rifles. Other parts and accessories work fine, but the upper/lower both have to be Stag.
    This whole issue needs further research, in my opinion, it can not simply be a case of other AR 10 uppers been incompatible with the second generation AR10 (By that I mean not the original larger bolt diameter AR10 as sold to the Sudan and Portuguese) of rifles as they are considered variants of the M16 and no AR10 type .308 caliber rifle upper is compatible with the M16. When we first imported the second generation of Armalite AR10 rifles we argued that they traced their lineage back to the original AR10 that pre-existed the M16, despite having supporting documents from ArmaLite our claim was overruled. We were told that basically the our AR10 was an overgrown M16 in order to use the larger .308 caliber and there fore a variant of the M16.

I am waiting to get my hands on a Stag AR10 so I can do my own detailed comparison and then maybe request a review of AR rifles. This situation may be similar to the Turkish shotguns that were all classified as M16 variants until this classification was appealed by myself, and maybe others as well.

If anyone has facts that may assist this please e-mail direct to John@wolverinesupplies.com. Remember facts not opinions that have been posted on the internet.

CGN Regular
    No need to rock the boat is there steady as she goes.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    This whole issue needs further research, in my opinion, it can not simply be a case of other AR 10 uppers been incompatible with the second generation
    The RCMP also thinks that the Cz858 with some engraving are prohibited. What a bunch of clowns.