Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The STAG-10, Wolverine Supplies, and ARMS EAST

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcoupee View Post
    No need to rock the boat is there steady as she goes.
    Yes! lets not turn this into the Swiss arms fiasco. Dont ask questions that will screw this NR AR10 world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcoupee View Post
    No need to rock the boat is there steady as she goes.
    Not a question of rocking the boat, I haven't done anything about the original AR10 classification, just gathering information at this point. No worries, if the Liberals get back with a majority we can expect to see all semi autos going restricted or prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Not a question of rocking the boat, I haven't done anything about the original AR10 classification, just gathering information at this point. No worries, if the Liberals get back with a majority we can expect to see all semi autos going restricted or prohibited.
    I think Etter is losing his mind... Maybe time to retire. Is the new lab standard for a firearm to be not classified as an AR-15 variant that only the receiver pin holes dont have to line up with the new gen AR-10's or AR-15s? Because that really seems to be it. Meanwhile they come after other restricted AR-15's with the fire control pocket not milled to their liking.... its really bizarre

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Very rarely do I put my tinfoil hat on but here's my tinfoil theory:

When something seems to good to be true it doesn't take a genius to figure out that there's a pretty good chance it actually IS too good to be true. And we've been getting a lot of cool new stuff approved as of lately.

I fear that you are correct in your thinking of what the lib's have in store for us and all the fun new semi-autos being approved as of the last couple years is part of a plan to approve them, get them on a "list" and then, when the timing is "right" for them it's very easy to swoop in and ban everything on the "list". The imminent approval of C-71 is just the tip of the iceberg....

Apologies for the tinfoil negatively, I'll take my hat off now and get back to enjoying what we can, while we can

#makeyourvotecount2019
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 07-12-2018 at 07:02 AM.

CGN Regular
    "of course Its not restricted because there is a deer on it ...
    black panthers are restricted species.."
    -w. Etter

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    "of course Its not restricted because there is a deer on it ...
    black panthers are restricted species.."
    -w. Etter

ahahahaha

BANNED
    What kind of timeframe are we looking for with the 308 GI models?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuzyk View Post
    What kind of timeframe are we looking for with the 308 GI models?
    ARMS EAST is at the helm of the Ship regarding deliveries so I will leave that to them to comment on!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Very rarely do I put my tinfoil hat on but here's my tinfoil theory:

When something seems to good to be true it doesn't take a genius to figure out that there's a pretty good chance it actually IS too good to be true. And we've been getting a lot of cool new stuff approved as of lately.

I fear that you are correct in your thinking of what the lib's have in store for us and all the fun new semi-autos being approved as of the last couple years is part of a plan to approve them, get them on a "list" and then, when the timing is "right" for them it's very easy to swoop in and ban everything on the "list". The imminent approval of C-71 is just the tip of the iceberg....

Apologies for the tinfoil negatively, I'll take my hat off now and get back to enjoying what we can, while we can

#makeyourvotecount2019
    All we really have left as an ingrained heritage/right to own firearms is hunting. Self defense was a legitimate reason decades ago, but that is gone. Target shooting is considered a sport so nothing there.

Now look at what provincial governments are doing to hunters, BC has had everything turned upside down by the NDP, the resulting loss of hunters this will cause makes prohibition easy going forward
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Will Wolverine be providing a service of putting the rifle together should a person choose the bare bones route but spec'ed to buyers needs?