The STAG-10, Wolverine Supplies, and ARMS EAST

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wolverine Supplies is more than proud to be partnered with Arms East to be bringing the STAG-10 to all the Canadian Gunnies out there!! Pre-order is available online to get yours reserved today. ARMS EAST is at the helm of the Ship regarding deliveries so I will leave that to them to comment on! Check out the links below and head on over to Wolverine Supplies for more info!

I for one would like thank Walter & Arms East for getting the legwork done on this one and bringing even more of those pewpew goodies onto our market. We know the efforts that go into something like this and it is no small feat so bravo to you sir, I believe you have earned yourself a nice drink and a relaxing weekend. Cheers from everyone in the Wolverine Crew.

We have over 15+ options online to choose from now, all ya gotta do is find the right option for you and badda-bing badda-boom your order is in and rocking and rolling! Check out the link below for Bones Rifles, GI models, Creedmoors, and many many more! Have a great weekend everyone!!

As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Follow this lil' ol' link to all the different options you can get right here at Wolverine!!!!!!!! --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/SearchByKeyword?word=stag#?sortValue=0&MANUFACTURER=STAG%20ARMS&currentPage=1

dfYy2y7.png

Glad to see you guys are teaming up with Arms East and carrying the Stag 10, but your preorder is awful. No description, no pictures, no final price, but you'll take my $200...

I guess we can figure out what the MLOK and GI models are from other dealers, what's included or not included in the BONES. Price?

Back
Top Bottom