Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: BCL15 Upper/Lower Sets $89.95, Non Cerakoted...in the Raw

how can I get one of these sets, it docent show up on your web site?
    email me @ toddnewt@hotmail.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessGun View Post
    I think that they are presently sold out. I got in on the first group; ordered a second set, and my first came quickly; the second one there are some issues. My first set is very nicely done.

They are sold out. Under Categories on the left hand side of their main page there is a menu item called Super Specials. They were one of the Super Specials but they have sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessGun View Post
    You can have mine when I get a refund

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    You can have mine when I get a refund
    Why would you need a refund. Why not just sell it to him? If you get a refund it has to be transferred through the CFP back the SFRC then he has to get in touch with them to buy it and then they have to do a transfer to him. Just sell it to the guy as a private sale and save all the paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangingout View Post
    Why would you need a refund. Why not just sell it to him? If you get a refund it has to be transferred through the CFP back the SFRC then he has to get in touch with them to buy it and then they have to do a transfer to him. Just sell it to the guy as a private sale and save all the paperwork.
    A couple dozen were having troubles being transferrered. If it’s not sorted out by Tuesday I’m giving those people refunds.

I meant that I will be taking a refund when it is offered to me. And the way I understand it is that the receives haven't even been transferred to sfrc yet. So to save a transfer and the associated paper work I will be accepting the refund and they can have a set in inventory. Plus it will avoid shipping being paid twice. That's why

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    I meant that I will be taking a refund when it is offered to me. And the way I understand it is that the receives haven't even been transferred to sfrc yet. So to save a transfer and the associated paper work I will be accepting the refund and they can have a set in inventory. Plus it will avoid shipping being paid twice. That's why
    My misunderstanding. I assumed you had it already. Apologies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    A couple dozen were having troubles being transferrered. If it’s not sorted out by Tuesday I’m giving those people refunds.
    Really, I'm willing to sit on mine for another week or two; I would really like the second set. I missed too many good deals in the past.

My misunderstanding. I assumed you had it already. Apologies.
    If I had it I'd be a happy camper. But I don't. In not unhappy either. They are a stand up company and offered me a refund via email