CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 232

Thread: Stag10 complete upper/lower receiver sets NR 409.99 USD updated thread

  1. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    Not a problem. You will also need tools like the magpul armoures wrench, torque wrench and some way to hold the upper. Either vice blocks or reaction rod
    So it maybe this route isn't any cheaper than buying one complete.

  2. #112
    CGN Regular greg olmstead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwby View Post
    So it maybe this route isn't any cheaper than buying one complete.
    No. It never is. But by building one You get exactly what you want.

  3. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    Ok thanks, maybe I will keep my eyes open for a previously enjoyed version.

  4. #114
    CGN Regular greg olmstead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwby View Post
    Ok thanks, maybe I will keep my eyes open for a previously enjoyed version.
    You will be waiting a while for a used one I think. They do sell a complete rifle for under 2000

  5. #115
    GunNutz MiniMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    2044 North Conker Ave, GTA
    Posts
    1,174
    They have 308 assembled for a good price

  6. #116
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cariboo/Chilcotin 5-1
    Posts
    10,109
    Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    No. It never is. But by building one You get exactly what you want.
    and.... once a guy has the tools , which aren't really a huge investment , and once a guy has used them to build his own rifle..... he comes to realize how fun and satisfying it was and building that next one , or helping a buddy build his/hers gives you a whole new hobby to enjoy.

  7. #117
    CGN Regular greg olmstead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    and.... once a guy has the tools , which aren't really a huge investment , and once a guy has used them to build his own rifle..... he comes to realize how fun and satisfying it was and building that next one , or helping a buddy build his/hers gives you a whole new hobby to enjoy.
    Precisely. Building your own is half the fun. Just like tieing your own flies and catching that monster trout. Building you own rifle and harvesting game with it would be oh so much more satisfying

  8. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    I see your point, I will have to see what what the budget can do.

  9. #119
    CGN Regular azn_hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    362
    Any update on the receiver sets? July delivery has come and gone.

  10. #120
    CGN Regular rambones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    871
    Quote Originally Posted by azn_hitman View Post
    Any update on the receiver sets? July delivery has come and gone.
    +1

    I ordered July 1st, paid all fees, waiting on shipping.

    IRG???

    Thank you in advance

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •