Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 57891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Stag10 complete upper/lower receiver sets NR 409.99 USD updated thread

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    Let me get this straight

--- IRG cannot seem to give us a date.
    --- They started the whole "barrel on them" issue and then backpedeled at 11pm on a friday when they talked to the lab.
    --- An account called "Stag Arms" posted in here that Stag does not have a Canadian dealer.
    --- The thread was later nuked but a call to stag confirmed there is a Canadian dealer and it is not IRG and they were not sure about that post.
    --- These wont have warranty from what I can tell
    --- IRG is now not a dealer and are trying to buy these from RSR.

It seems to be a total mess up going on.

Can IRG clarify?
    IRG,

is it possible to get a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by airjmc87 View Post
    I was told the other week I wont see my order from mid/end June until October import "mayby". All Stag stuff on my orders
    I was told today that in a week and they will have the manifest of stuff that is getting put on the truck from the June 16- July 15 order

I called yesterday and was told these would arrive in canada mid september

Quote Originally Posted by Greygoose8 View Post
    I called yesterday and was told these would arrive in canada mid september
    That's what in was told via pm. Last time I had anything clear customs it took 10 days. So a week plus 10 days puts us to Sept 2. And thats if it goes right. My order was 1 item. 100s of items are going to take longer as cbsa has to manually verify every item on the manifest. So I bet about 3 weeks there and that puts us to the middle of September. I was assured they are on the way and that's enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    A company clearing a live load at the border is not the same as shipments clearing in a mail center. The accounting and inspection process is completely different. It will clear the border in a couple hours, or minutes, depending on the level of examination (if any) is performed.

IF they're quoting mid September, then they aren't on this truck and they don't have them in their possession like they said they did a month ago.
    Its not a speedy process and its not IRG fault that the state department put an embargo on all chinese firearms and voided the export permit that had 2 chinese guns on it. Don't get me wrong I hate waiting as much as the next guy but to blame IRG for something completely out of their control is a little harsh. I never seen where they said they had them in their possession.

They told me on the phone yesterday that they are at the facility in arizona and there was a issue with the import permit
    But would be in mid september, again not an issue was just curious on a rough eta

I don't mind waiting - when I have updated information. It can be as simple as an updated thread post that says "no change today" or "permit still pending".
    What grinds people is when there is complete and utter silence, they get jumpy and start to complain.

TLDR: online retailers/importers can save themselves a tonne of grief by updating a status thread - even daily if that's what it takes. Takes all of 10s to type and hit submit...
    Y'know... laptops, tablets, phones, desktops, etc etc etc.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    What I'm referring to has nothing to do with the export process or the state department delays.

They said they had them. How many and when you placed your order I guess will determine your delivery date. If they didn't get the export permit for them, and haven't made that info public on here then that's a problem.

July 10th in this thread they posted they had them in Arizona and was assigning receiver sets.

Then July 13th in the 4 Options thread they say the receiver sets are on order and coming in the month of July.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    They specifically say they are the factory warrenty depot.
    They specifically say they will do warrenty on rifles imported by them.
    Over last few years a number of exclusive Canadian distributor have tried to bully people into not dealing with IRG by stating that they will not provide any warranty if the firearm was not imported by the "official" channels. I also remember reading on a number of different occasions, that any firearm purchased from IRG will come with full warranty.

The way it was explained to me, your firearm would be shipped back to IRG instead of the official distributor for warranty work.

IRG - can you confirm?

Cheers,
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Yes, you are absolutely correct GreenBob, we look after all warranty work through the US. Should you have a warranty problem please contact the Canadian sales office at 780-449-7220 ext 4 or you can email Carolyn at carolyn@irunguns.ca and she will get an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) out to you. These items are returned when the truck goes back to Arizona with the items that we import into the US.

Have a great morning.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Over last few years a number of exclusive Canadian distributor have tried to bully people into not dealing with IRG by stating that they will not provide any warranty if the firearm was not imported by the "official" channels. I also remember reading on a number of different occasions, that any firearm purchased from IRG will come with full warranty.

The way it was explained to me, your firearm would be shipped back to IRG instead of the official distributor for warranty work.

IRG - can you confirm?

Cheers,

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com