Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Stag10 complete upper/lower receiver sets NR 409.99 USD updated thread

IRG stands by their customers and products they sell. It 'may' take a little longer when having to go through US for warranty work, if not serviced by IRG, but I for one refuse to be hosed by 'Canadian Exclusives' that are utter BS. The shenanigans played for warranty work, are telling ... of the manufacturer and so called exclusive dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Ya... Safe to say they've lost all credibility with me over this. I was with them during the export delays, I got that. But now things just aren't adding up and seems pretty clear to me that they've been holding back details on the whole situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Over last few years a number of exclusive Canadian distributor have tried to bully people into not dealing with IRG by stating that they will not provide any warranty if the firearm was not imported by the "official" channels. I also remember reading on a number of different occasions, that any firearm purchased from IRG will come with full warranty.

The way it was explained to me, your firearm would be shipped back to IRG instead of the official distributor for warranty work.

IRG - can you confirm?

Cheers,
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Bump for an update on when these may show in Canada?
    Getting keen here.

I bought mine on June 25th. Asked via chat on their page about status and I was told it is not in the incoming truck.
    Last edited by MiniMe; 08-20-2018 at 01:24 PM. Reason: more details

June 26 receiver set - no shipping info here yet either.

Any update is better than no update.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

CGN Regular
    I'd be curious to know if they actually have the receivers. They have contradictory posts saying they had them and then saying they were on their way.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    I bought mine on June 25th. Asked via chat on their page about status and I was told it is not in the incoming truck.
    Can confirm the same info as well.

September shipment are when they’re supposed to arrive.

Fingers crossed they actually do - does anyone know IRGs cancellation policy? (In the event they don’t)

Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    Can confirm the same info as well.

September shipment are when they’re supposed to arrive.

Fingers crossed they actually do - does anyone know IRGs cancellation policy? (In the event they don’t)

20% cancellation fee.... Good luck

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    I got my cake an ate it, I’ll have another piece next week, when I start my second build

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    Wait so a retailer does all the leg work to get a FRT to make the product available to us. Without that FRT these would not even be allowed in the country. Then once approved the retailer, that has done the work, and has been the warranty provider here for 10 plus years puts them for sale. Then someone else grey markets them (which is allowed) and the original retailer is blamed as the bad guy? There is nothing wrong with grey market stuff. If you feel it "right" is another matter. But the by-product is you are undercutting people to try and get a better price.

When you undercut and don't pay everyone they tend to not want to do work for you. This is nothing against IRG. They do their own FRTs and bring some great products. The service they provide is unique as it is bypasses the traditional distribution methods. However, it staggers me that people think they can bypass the established distribution and then the people left out should bend over backwards for them when they need help. Talk about entitled.

If you feel the savings is worth it over the other guys then fine but don't be surprised if it takes longer and doesn't have warranty or has more hoops for warranty. I have had a receiver set in hand for weeks now, build is done ready for hunting season and have full warranty. My other rifle will be here next week with lifetime barrel warranty. IRG will not be here until the leaves are changing colour or for some, snow is on the ground. This is the trade off for better pricing. For me having it this hunting season and simple lifetime warranty is worth something to me. You cant have your cake and eat it to. YMMV
    sort of agree - but what happens to that EE/second-hand purchaser who doesnt know if IRG or AE sold the original firearm?

Quote Originally Posted by jg007 View Post
    sort of agree - but what happens to that EE/second-hand purchaser who doesnt know if IRG or AE sold the original firearm?
    AE has already stated they warranty ALL Stag products, greymarket or not, they stand behind their products.