Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Stag10 complete upper/lower receiver sets NR 409.99 USD updated thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1340 View Post
    I know what you're saying, BUT;
    Fifty bucks is fifty bucks.
    Fifty bucks to be used toward something else.
    Actually its less then $50 saving and in some cases it would cost more...because $435 USD = $568 CAD (yesterday) and you need to tag on the 1.5% Bank fee most if not all Canadian MC/VISA charges on top of the exchange rate which makes it $576.48 CAD(yesterday).

If you bought it in July (after the July 1st sale which gives you a free shipping code to save the $25 USD shipping) you are paying more than $580+ CAD for the same sat where you could have gotten for $579 CAD in Canada.

I know some of you have US CCs but most people don't.

https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/cons...-currency.html

*rolls eyes*

AE had them a solid 200$ higher at release. IRG had them at the ACTUAL market price. AE then matched after they realized they couldn't add a whack of margin.

At current prices, they are about equal.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

Last edited by TeeJay; 01-22-2019 at 07:05 PM.
    “Politicians and diapers must be replaced often, and for the same reason.”
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay View Post
    Can you elaborate?
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...se-Please-read

Quote Originally Posted by IAFS View Post
    *rolls eyes*

AE had them a solid 200$ higher at release. IRG had them at the ACTUAL market price. AE then matched after they realized they couldn't add a whack of margin.

At current prices, they are about equal.
    Agree on the current price being equal... and i really appreciate IRG keeping the other dealer honest

But the other dealer had it at $695 CAD (Before TAX and Shipping in Canada) at it's highest...compare to $580 CAD (Before TAX and Shipping in Canada) with US shipping after exchange rate and the time ... where did you get the $200 higher calculation?

unfortunately IRG can't get the Stag-10 factory 308 NR rifle...and we had to wait almost 7 weeks to find out they won't be getting it after they announced that they would.

My calculation included tax. I saved 220$ on the original price excluding shipping from either company. Tax $ is money back in my pocket. We pay absurd taxes in this country already, every penny counts.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

How does a guy buy the kit from irunguns? It says unavailable on their site. Is it just a waiting game for more stock to arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyndrick View Post
    How does a guy buy the kit from irunguns? It says unavailable on their site. Is it just a waiting game for more stock to arrive?
    if ur talking about the reciever sets they are all out of stock

if ur talking about the build kits, all the basic kits are out of stock (but seems like the complete kits are still avail)

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    Agree on the current price being equal... and i really appreciate IRG keeping the other dealer honest

But the other dealer had it at $695 CAD (Before TAX and Shipping in Canada) at it's highest...compare to $580 CAD (Before TAX and Shipping in Canada) with US shipping after exchange rate and the time ... where did you get the $200 higher calculation?

unfortunately IRG can't get the Stag-10 factory 308 NR rifle...and we had to wait almost 7 weeks to find out they won't be getting it after they announced that they would.
    Unfortunately the reason why the IRG can't get different configuration of Stag-10 is because of that other dealer. You know... the other dealer whos gouging prices fluctuated between 600-800$ before IRG showed up.

The same guys who now have (almost) a monopoly on all Stags products, which limits what IRG can bring in.. And while we are at it, I'm going to call it now.

It won't be long before that other dealer increase their prices again.

Get ready for it.
    Last edited by GreenBob; 08-23-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!