Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Stag10 complete upper/lower receiver sets NR 409.99 USD updated thread

.....seriously? Again? I'm so tired of this Canadian market BS. Maybe it's time to go order a WK.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    .....seriously? Again? I'm so tired of this Canadian market BS. Maybe it's time to go order a WK.
    Not trying to be jack ass but WK has gone up in price.

You are right about one thing, IRG and Wolvorine have been very fair with the sports shooters (while being able to make profits at the same time).

Imagine that, other business models beside gauging monopoly work... shocking I know!
    Last edited by GreenBob; 08-23-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Not trying to be jack ass but WK has gone up in price.

You are right about one thing, IRG and Wolvorine have been very fair with the sports shooters (while being able to make profits at the same time).

Imagine that, other business models beside gauging monopoly work... shocking I know!
    Hahaha, I know....but he gave fair warning. It was stated clearly that the 995 was a a pre order introductory price only. Honestly it's still well below market "value". Their intentions were to locally build an affordable every-mans semi auto black fun gun and it has been a smashing success.

Like you said, IRG and wolverine (from what I've seen) have both been very good to us. Actually I'm gonna include Ryan the chemist and TNA in there as well. But especially the former two, and ESPECIALLY (Like I said a page bck) the way that IRG stuck their neck out for Eddie.

Sorry IRG I didn't mean to get into other vendors too deep on your thread. Feel free to edit my comments as you see fit.
    Last edited by ThatM305Guy; 08-23-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post

It won't be long before that other dealer increase their prices again.

Get ready for it.
    They already did...any trace about the receiver set being $579 has gone and disappeared from their forum...that thread was cleaned no less than 3 times.

ya they also jacked up the price for the 6.5 CM NR rifles. Deleted all traces of the original price as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    They already did...any trace about the receiver set being $579 has gone and disappeared from their forum...that thread was cleaned no less than 3 times.

ya they also jacked up the price for the 6.5 CM NR rifles. Deleted all traces of the original price as well.
    It's $639 at the other vendor for the set now they've secured the "exclusive".

Quote Originally Posted by azn_hitman View Post
    It's $639 at the other vendor for the set now they've secured the "exclusive".
    @IRUGUNS, Will you be securing more receiver sets?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post

in retail when you change a price UP , it is pretty much common practice to remove the old price entirely , from point of sale, from advertising, from the actual product. It's the way it's been done in every store that sells "anything" since retail was invented. Just because the internet came along doesn't change that fact.

Export update

We have spoken with State yesterday and they have confirmed the remaining permits for June and July will be released at the end of this week. Given that this is the Labor Day long weekend we most likely expect to see these released in the system on Tuesday.
    A conservative estimate or ETA on shipping these exports out to customers will be mid September by the time everything clears customs and arrives in Sherwood Park. If we can make things move any quicker, we will let everyone know. All Stag products will be coming in as well as additional receiver sets and build kits. We apologize for the delays and thank everyone for their patience and understanding.

Further update:

All Russian articles on the USML are now sanctioned as well. This now prohibits the export of Chinese and Russian firearms, barrels, magazines, ammunition, brakes etc. Please do not purchase or import these products from the US as they will not be able to be exported.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Are there any available t buy for this import?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Are there any available t buy for this import?
    this! any unspoken for on this import?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935