Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Stag10 complete upper/lower receiver sets NR 409.99 USD updated thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    you got a link to this so called update on the stag situation you say is on their website?
    There is no update. I don't know what update you are assuming I have. The info I was referring to is the estimated shipping schedule that is posted in IRG website

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    There is no update. I don't know what update you are assuming I have. The info I was referring to is the estimated shipping schedule that is posted in IRG website
    Ok, we'll that doesn't apply to the stag 10 product situation. Thought maybe there was an update I had not seen
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Read posts

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Export update

We have spoken with State yesterday and they have confirmed the remaining permits for June and July will be released at the end of this week. Given that this is the Labor Day long weekend we most likely expect to see these released in the system on Tuesday.
    A conservative estimate or ETA on shipping these exports out to customers will be mid September by the time everything clears customs and arrives in Sherwood Park. If we can make things move any quicker, we will let everyone know. All Stag products will be coming in as well as additional receiver sets and build kits. We apologize for the delays and thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
    Is this timeline still on point?

Export Update:

The truck has left Arizona and is currently in Salt Lake City. We will start shipping out Monday morning provided there are no delays. As luck would have it the State Dept, has released the balance of the export licenses needed for May, June, July and part of August. Unfortunately we are unable to turn the truck around as everything has already been filed with Customs. The next shipment is scheduled to leave Arizona on the 23rd of September. This should bring everything up to date.

There are a few Stag orders on this shipment and the remaining orders, stock, and build kits will be leaving Arizona on the September 23.

We'd like to thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    Hi,

Just so I'm not going on a major slog through this thread; how do I place an order for one of these receiver sets?

Do I have to go through the US site?
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

CGN Regular
    No, we have decided to mate them all with complete build kits.
    for now or for good? thats the deciding factor for me... and im guessing other guys who already have parts lying around

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Hi,

Just so I'm not going on a major slog through this thread; how do I place an order for one of these receiver sets?

Do I have to go through the US site?
    NVM saw my answer.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Export Update:

The truck has left Arizona and is currently in Salt Lake City. We will start shipping out Monday morning provided there are no delays. As luck would have it the State Dept, has released the balance of the export licenses needed for May, June, July and part of August. Unfortunately we are unable to turn the truck around as everything has already been filed with Customs. The next shipment is scheduled to leave Arizona on the 23rd of September. This should bring everything up to date.

There are a few Stag orders on this shipment and the remaining orders, stock, and build kits will be leaving Arizona on the September 23.

We'd like to thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Are you guys going to get more upper and lower sets?

Thanks

CGN Regular
    Yes, there are 160 that will be coming into Canada. These will all be paired with complete build kits with 2 options for the 308 in 20" and 1 in the 6.5 20". There will be everything you need to complete the rifle. These will be advertised once they arrive in Canada.
    So can I buy the receiver combo AND a build kit/built rifle. Either way I want a spare upper and lower. Especially after the **** nightmare availability of other NR receivers.