CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 232

Thread: Stag10 complete upper/lower receiver sets NR 409.99 USD updated thread

  1. #31
    CGN Regular Ex3dy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The upper and lower receiver sets are proprietary, one won't work without the other. We are in the process of putting complete build kits together for both 308 and 6.5.

    Everything you will need to complete the rifle.
    the number of lowers purchased pre 71 will likely match the number of uppers sold post 71

  2. #32
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The upper and lower receiver sets are proprietary, one won't work without the other. We are in the process of putting complete build kits together for both 308 and 6.5.

    Everything you will need to complete the rifle.
    Any idea on what kind of barrels are going to in the kits.

    Also you mentioned that anyone waiting for these kits will get the Canada Day shipping promo?

  3. #33
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,250
    Thank-you for the information I was not aware of that. As far as we know the receivers for the Stag10 are only offered in sets. I don't see anything in the information they have provided to suggest otherwise.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ex3dy View Post
    the number of lowers purchased pre 71 will likely match the number of uppers sold post 71


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  4. #34
    Uber Super GunNutz xdmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Back in Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    5,957
    That's understood, but proprietary uppers are still needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The upper and lower receiver sets are proprietary, one won't work without the other. We are in the process of putting complete build kits together for both 308 and 6.5.

    Everything you will need to complete the rifle.

  5. #35
    Uber Super GunNutz xdmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Back in Greater Vancouver
    Posts
    5,957
    Can you ask?
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thank-you for the information I was not aware of that. As far as we know the receivers for the Stag10 are only offered in sets. I don't see anything in the information they have provided to suggest otherwise.

  6. #36
    CGN Regular Ex3dy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thank-you for the information I was not aware of that. As far as we know the receivers for the Stag10 are only offered in sets. I don't see anything in the information they have provided to suggest otherwise.
    https://www.stagarms.com/ar10-uppers/
    https://www.stagarms.com/ar10-lowers/

    post 6,666 checks out
    Last edited by Ex3dy; 07-08-2018 at 12:54 PM.

  7. #37
    CGN Regular rambones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    869
    Irunguns,

    Are these brand new unfired receiver sets and not butchered 16in guns?

  8. #38
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,250
    Yes they are, they are not take offs nor are the kits to complete the rifles. We will provide weight, groupings, and a complete list of everything that is needed to complete your build. The build kits for both the 308 and 6.5 will be cost effective and based on all the feedback we have received. Not to worry cost effective does not mean low quality by any means, these will be something we would be proud to own.






    Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    Irunguns,

    Are these brand new unfired receiver sets and not butchered 16in guns?


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  9. #39
    Uber Super GunNutz drift1122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Delta Tango
    Posts
    1,802
    Thumbs up!
    CCFR/NFA

  10. #40
    CGN frequent flyer CHEMMY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes they are, they are not take offs nor are the kits to complete the rifles. We will provide weight, groupings, and a complete list of everything that is needed to complete your build. The build kits for both the 308 and 6.5 will be cost effective and based on all the feedback we have received. Not to worry cost effective does not mean low quality by any means, these will be something we would be proud to own.
    Whats the ETA on the kits?
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •