Stag10 complete upper/lower receiver sets NR 409.99 USD updated thread

IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
187   0   0
i2XCDy2.jpg
Please keep this for your records. This shows under the summary a Non-Restriccted status.

231183.jpg
please click picture for link to site

To keep the cost in check, offer reliability and accuracy the following packages will be available. A complete package will be offered to ensure people do not order the wrong parts. Our other option is to put the package together and let everyone order their own handguard, brake, grip, and rear stock.... Please let us know your thoughts.

Barrel 20" RIFLE-LENGTH .308 WIN 1/10 STAINLESS STEEL BARREL
Gas System: Rifle-length
Barrel Profile: Heavy
Barrel Steel: 416R
Barrel Finish: Stainless Steel
Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
Chamber: .308 WIN
Twist Rate: 1/10
Barrel Extension: M4
Diameter at Gas Block: .750

Inc.
a. Gas block, standard for 308, adjustable for the 6.5
b. Gas tube
c. A2 brake and crush washer
d. BCG- 9310 steel bolt assembly, nitride treated for durability. 8620 carrier, with a nitride treated gas key properly staked with grade 8 fasteners.
e. Charging handle
f. 15” Midwest Ind 15" MLok., possibly Odin works, TBA Price may fluctuate a few bucks until we hammer down the Handguard we are happy with.

MOE rear stock kit:
a. Magpul MOE rear stock
b. Spring
c. Buffer
d. Castle nut
e. Tube
f. Grip

308 Kit $697.24 USD

6.5 Creedmoor $741.43USD

The links should be up tomorrow.

Attachments

• i2XCDy2.jpg
    i2XCDy2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 7,244
  • 231183.jpg
    231183.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7,135
Last edited:
Yes, absolutely...we are working on a number of different options, the delay in posting is alot of the parts are in transit. Until everything shows up and we cycle a few rounds there is not much I can tell you.

Will you keep the promise regarding $179 barrel option?

What happened to the rest of this thread? There were hundreds of posts since last week when this first came out
Did something happen today and the thread was nuked?

What happened to the rest of this thread? There were hundreds of posts since last week when this first came out
Did something happen today and the thread was nuked?

There was confusion about the classification on the receiver sets. The thread went 10 pages sideways in a hurry. It’s all cleared up now, so they probably felt it was best just to start this over again. Haha.

There was confusion about the classification on the receiver sets. The thread went 10 pages sideways in a hurry. It’s all cleared up now, so they probably felt it was best just to start this over again. Haha.

I missed the conclusion; was there a post confirming the outcome?

Will IRG carry some BCG for this? I am trying to make a cheap(Er) build... I assume if I order multiple items from you I get flat rate one fee shipping. Gas block and tube would also be nice.

Back
Top Bottom