Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 17 18/10 round mags AMEND 2 made in the USA 12.50USD

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    They still work the fee into the price if it’s Canada, it doesn’t all of a sudden become cheaper.
    seriously,,you think the mags would all carry a $25.00 surcharge,?come on now,filling out the paper work to bring in 100 of these things is the same as bringing in ONE,so there's no reason to charge everybody $25.00 in fees per customer,

will these work with glocks running the smaller zev magwells in custom jobs (given the baseplate)?

CGN Regular
    I'm in Toronto if anyone wants to go in on a few!

You are correct, each mag does not have a 25.00 charge added to it if it comes to Canada. There are alot of products that unfortunately sell out long before they ever make it to Canada as these are also forsale in the US. If you order off the US site it ensures you will receive the product. At 12.50 each these sell faster then we can stock them. Most customers will fill their cart to off set the 25.00. Please also note all magazines are pinned for free.

Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    seriously,,you think the mags would all carry a $25.00 surcharge,?come on now,filling out the paper work to bring in 100 of these things is the same as bringing in ONE,so there's no reason to charge everybody $25.00 in fees per customer,

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

They are a complete self lubricating polymer mag. The true test on polymer magazines is to load and cycle it in 120 plus degrees like yesterday. If anything works when its that hot its a great product.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimon View Post
    Are these metal lined or all polymer?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    PM in your in the GTA and looking to split of some, I have some coming that can be split up to interested parties.
    Last edited by philhut; 07-08-2018 at 02:21 PM.

The ones listed on the .CA website are already in Canada and don't have the $25 U.S. import charges. Hence the slightly higher price. Thanks I picked up a couple of the ones in Canada. I hope they work on the FX-9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    bought some, will see about final costs once they arrive. I will have several to pass on to others if desired. Send a PM, 1st committed 1st served till there all accounted for. I live in York Region GTA. But can meet you at my Gun Club for pick up or shipping if your into that.

Here is Hoping FX-9 ready...… wonder if they are good Gen 1 thru 5?
    Last edited by philhut; 07-08-2018 at 01:58 PM.

CGN Regular
    Do they work in a Kriss Vector? Then I’d be in

Yes, they fit and cycle in the Kriss that we have here, Glock 26, 19, 17 as well. They will work in any application that uses the Glock magazine including the Glock 18 we have here in Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain112 View Post
    Do they work in a Kriss Vector? Then I’d be in
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 07-18-2018 at 12:31 PM.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast