CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BCL102 Update, July 7th

BCL102 Update, July 7th

This update is going to be a bit different than the last one since we now arrange for all of BCL's Cerakoting. It allows me to know exactly what they have there.

Frist off, my apologies for not as many guns going out the last 2 weeks as we usually ship. We usually ship 75 plus guns a week but BCL lost a few days of production from when they switch over from the black triggers to the greyish ones (they are made in Canada) as one supply ran out and the others arrived a few days late from the company that treats them. You may have also noticed my other post about BCL rejecting a batch of barrels. That created another small delay. It was a cosmetic barrel issue so they may turn them into pencil barrels in the future or we'll blow them out as blems one day. BCL doesn't want anything that isn't perfect going out. More barrels have arrived, some have been randomly tested for accuracy as they usually do and they start shipping to me Monday. The plus side is that they were still assembling lowers during this time so they had about 140 built up which are going out this week as guns.

Now to what everyone wants to know....time frames....what I expect to have shipped over the next 2 to 3 weeks. This is based on the numbers BCL has given me as well as the number of Cerakoted guns I know are there.

All FDE ordered until mid June, possibly late June.

All ODG ordered until mid, possibly late June.

All Burnt Bronze guns ordered order until July 1st

We're still back ordered in Black guns but the Cerakote shop has started to Cerakote the next batch of Black guns. By mid week we will be sending more Black Cerakoted parts to BCL for assembly. We hope to be up to April 2nd in 2-3 weeks and everything ordered up until today the week after that.

A number of people have asked me why we made more Burnt Bronze guns available when we still had back orders of other guns. Due to a communication error 2 dozen more Burnt Bronze guns were Cerakoted than were supposed to be.

Lots more dealer guns will be shipping over the next 3 weeks as well.

Feel free to post an questions that you have but as usual, keep it polite.

Ryan
    Last edited by Chemist; 07-07-2018 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks for the time and effort to keep us informed!

Thanks for the update
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware dot com

i don't have one ordered b/c $$ but this is professionalism right here folks!

Glad to hear that you survived the bleach splash!
    Ounces leads to pounds, pounds lead to pain.
    Light, strong and cheap - pick two.

Quote Originally Posted by Picatinny View Post
    Glad to hear that you survived the bleach splash!
    I was pouring a 20 litre jug of chlorine into the pool and spilled a bunch on me. I survived but I don't think my clothes did...oh well, more work pants!

Ryan

Thank you Ryan for the very complete update on the situation. Your time and effort taken to info all demonstrates your commitment to your customers. Cheers.

The update is much appreciated.
    Reduce...Reuse...Reload
    Member - CCFR

To echo the above messages, thank you for the update, I'm stoked. Can't wait for mine in FDE. Optic's have been sitting in a box for a couple months... looking sadly neglected.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I was pouring a 20 litre jug of chlorine into the pool and spilled a bunch on me. I survived but I don't think my clothes did...oh well, more work pants!

Ryan
    someone was trying to clean the Gene Pool when tired
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware dot com

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast