Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hera Arms AR-15 9mm. Can you get these?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    understood,,but still 9mm Ar's aren't exactly known for reliability,but i see where range only doesn't matter to people stuck in cities,but when you have acreage to play on,NR sure is fun,
    I used to live in a rural area and couldn't agree more. I have however now moved to the city and my indoor range will only allow pistol caliber carbines so the 9mm AR remains the funniest toy IMHO. I currently own two 9mm ARs, one is a dedicated Glock style lower and the other is a NEA lower with Colt style 9mm magwell block. They are both very reliable. I actually don't recall having any stoppage with any of them with factory ammo. Plus, for the avid AR bulder, a complete assembled gun is just boring!

Quote Originally Posted by UNSC_WARRIOR View Post
    I used to live in a rural area and couldn't agree more. I have however now moved to the city and my indoor range will only allow pistol caliber carbines so the 9mm AR remains the funniest toy IMHO. I currently own two 9mm ARs, one is a dedicated Glock style lower and the other is a NEA lower with Colt style 9mm magwell block. They are both very reliable. I actually don't recall having any stoppage with any of them with factory ammo. Plus, for the avid AR bulder, a complete assembled gun is just boring!
    Plus, for the avid AR bulder, a complete assembled gun is just boring!

Agreed! What Glock lower did you use?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassLightning View Post
    Plus, for the avid AR bulder, a complete assembled gun is just boring!

Agreed! What Glock lower did you use?
    That one actually introduced me to 9mm ARs, it's a PSA PA-X9. I am currently building another 9mm AR with a BCL receiver set using a Spike's magwell block, looks promising but I really like the idea of a dedicated lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    understood,,but still 9mm Ar's aren't exactly known for reliability,but i see where range only doesn't matter to people stuck in cities,but when you have acreage to play on,NR sure is fun,
    Depends who makes it. I have friends who shoot pcc in uspsa, went from unclasssed to master in 6 months. His pcc made by Jones arms is dead reliable, doesn't even recoil at all either no muzzle rise.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Quote Originally Posted by UNSC_WARRIOR View Post
    That one actually introduced me to 9mm ARs, it's a PSA PA-X9. I am currently building another 9mm AR with a BCL receiver set using a Spike's magwell block, looks promising but I really like the idea of a dedicated lower.
    Awesome! Yeah I prefer the looks of dedicated lower myself, so when I see a lower like the Hera one here I'm always eager to find out if we can get them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Is this getting any traction?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12