Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The New SAM Commander Special

Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    Try to bring in the officer slide with legal barrels .
    That was basically the "Titan" and they were a poor seller. Not enough demand to justify another run.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    The latest and greatest from Shooter's Arms Manufacturing & Wolverine Supplies! The SAM Commander Special .45 ACP is in stock and ready to rock priced at $589.99 plus shipping and tax. This is a new model to us, what we have here is an officer frame with a commander slide on her.
    We also have the enhanced trigger & hammer, Novak style sights, extended beaver tail, and of course it will be running officer magazines as well. Now any standard 1911 magazine will work in these pistols but if you are wanting a flush fit like what you see in the photo you will need to acquire officer magazines like in the link below! Thinking this little guy would have a bit of a bark? Tame that recoil with DPM systems then! You can find the link below as well. As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the magazines! --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...5-ACP-6-Round-

Link to the DPM Recoil Systems! --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-Super--45ACP-

Link to your new pistol! --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-Special-4-25-

If CCW were a thing in Canada, this with a bobtail cut would be a very cool carry gun.

Any chance it coming in onyx?
    The seven blunders of the world:
    Wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, and politics without principle.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Any chance it coming in onyx?

Sorry no.

Would love one in 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by spitfirefan View Post
    How many mags does it come with?
    Any 9mm coming in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I'm relatively new to 1911's and pistols in general. Is the little lever/button on the backside of the handle a safety?

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    ordered and waiting
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I'm relatively new to 1911's and pistols in general. Is the little lever/button on the backside of the handle a safety?
    On the left side just where the shooter's thumb fits? Yes, that is the safety, and it rotates up/down.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Wolverine, would you post a picture of the Commander Special with the slide pulled back and locked. I'd like to see the muzzle end of the barrel.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    I think you are referring to the grip safety.
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    " Is the little lever/button on the backside of the handle a safety? "
    " I think you are referring to the grip safety. "

Yes. And the first thing I do with any 1911 style gun is disable that thing.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast