Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The New SAM Commander Special

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    You can decide not to sell it to me without charging insurance. Once you decide to sell it to me and take my money, you have an obligation to deliver it to me. If the person YOU contract with (CP) loses it, that's on YOU.

Think about it this way: if I send you an etransfer and for some reason, the money is debited from my account but doesn't get to you, did I fulfill my end of the contract? Of course not.

It's not that your point/argument is hard to understand..... it's just the fact you can't see it from the other side that confuses me.

If the seller states insurance is on the buyer as a condition then the buyer needs to either accept or decline..... pretty basic.

Your emt issue would be with the bank just like the failure to delivery issue would be with the delivery service..... difference is with the bank the insurance is not negotiable and is included in the fees and service charges they collect.

Sorry for the derail Wolverine.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    I went ahead and ordered the DPM recoil reduction gizmo today. Has anyone tried one of these on a .45 or any other calibre?

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Not to hijack this thread, but your signature is a joke: if I buy a gun from you and I don't get it, you still owe me a gun. The insurance isn't for the buyer, it's protects the seller.
    really knowledgeable for 14 whole purchases...thanks for setting us straight
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Hey guys, let's keep it focused. This is one helluva pistol, and many thanks to John & his crew for bringing this in. Now,all we need is a 9mm version.... hint, hint!!
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

would my 10 rounder mags work in this little guy?
    If i can't wear camo, I'm not going...

I would buy without a thought if there was a 9mm version of this one.

BANNED
    Ditto

The "ideal" setup will be one of 9mm caliber, bobtail butt, slim bushings and grips. But I'd happy with just 9mm to start. Don't really want .45 in such a small pistol, and just 6 shots capacity.

BTW, SAM's Officer models offered in the U.S. (at about US $400 a piece) have aluminum (called "alloy") frames. Do these Canadian versions have all steel frames instead? This was not mentioned in the description.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    A magnet sticks to the frame firmly.
    The included mag is marked and holds 7 rds. and the extra ones will load 7 but it's tight. The included mag has a plastic baseplate that works and looks great.
    The grips are a hardwood that I'm guessing might be Meranti. I have really big hands and I have no problem gripping this pistol.
    I put the DMS recoil spring assembly in it and it does take a little of the snap out of it. I can hit a 8×11 sheet of paper at 25 yds so I guess it's pretty accurate. It's my first auto. I really like this pistol. I've had no issues at all after a couple of hundred rds.
    Name:  2018-09-04 20.46.49.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  46.7 KB

Name:  20180904_192916.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  59.5 KB
    Name:  20180904_192725.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  59.7 KB
    Name:  20180904_192217.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  55.9 KB
    Name:  2018-09-04 19.51.17.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  22.9 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Chumlee Bumsnag; 09-04-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    A magnet sticks to the frame firmly.
    The included mag is marked and holds 7 rds. and the extra ones will load 7 but it's tight. The included mag has a plastic baseplate that works and looks great.
    The grips are a hardwood that I'm guessing might be Meranti. I have really big hands and I have no problem gripping this pistol.
    I put the DMS recoil spring assembly in it and it does take a little of the snap out of it. I can hit a 8×11 sheet of paper at 25 yds so I guess it's pretty accurate. It's my first auto. I really like this pistol. I've had no issues at all after a couple of hundred rds.
    Thanks for the info.

Do you have a picture of the left side of the gun? Is the left side of the slide just blank? Or are there any markings on it?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast