Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: BCL AR15 18.6” Stainless Match Barrels

Quote Originally Posted by russ.ackland View Post
    Reliable Gun I think? Sure would be nice if they would make a NR 7.62x39, the .223 is just a plinker really.
    Yeah and an expensive plinker haha. If this ms build goes well i might get another upper so i can do a 6.5 grendel. I do reloading so the 5.56 ms im building will also be my coyote gun, and maybe wt doe, dunno yet

Reliable Gun I think? Sure would be nice if they would make a NR 7.62x39, the .223 is just a plinker really.
    A plinker? NATO might disagree. The BCL barrel is rated for 5.56, so you can use that with confidence.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    TNA has 7.62x39 NR length barrels that are priced decently. Also RWA has 7.62x39 NR length barrels made by IBI but the price is a bit more.

I have the IBI barrel and it's too nice just to blast surplus through it but with Hornady Black 123gr SST I'm getting just over an inch at a hundred with a Leupold VX-6HD 1-6 set on 6x.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I got one of these barrels on a whim, and I was pleasantly surprised by how accurate it is. I have it on my SPR with a 6.5-20x Vortex Viper and shoot sub-MOA all day with 69gr ammo.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678