Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BCL AR15 18.6” Stainless Match Barrels

CGN Regular
    I’ll bring some good ammo to the range this weekend and try to take some pics if my fingers don’t freeze. -20ish is tough unless I’m walking sporting clays. Still not a very good shot however!

Quote Originally Posted by halv18 View Post
    I’ll bring some good ammo to the range this weekend and try to take some pics if my fingers don’t freeze. -20ish is tough unless I’m walking sporting clays. Still not a very good shot however!
    any results?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    any results?
    Sorry ended up picking up an OT shift. I will not forget next time I go out. Pretty busy these days with work, but I’ll try and get out soon. You honestly can’t beat the price however and I was definitely satisfied with the accuracy. Again I’ll try and get actual results when I can

Here it is on my MDI SLR. I like having an 11" handguard and still hiding the gas block. Brake is the Brownell's Shorty. OAL with the collapsed stock is 34"

"We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    Thank you very much
    I need to update this. I weighed the first barrel on an old analog kitchen scale and got what I got.

I just received my second barrel for another build and on a *new* digital scale it chimed-in at 998g, or 2.200 lbs. Not much of a difference but I think the new scale is more accurate.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

Well thanks again

CGN Regular
    Someone else should try and do an accuracy test other than myself. Can’t see getting to the range before April working 60 hour weeks. The longer I work the more fun (gun) money I get though!

Has anyone had a chance to shoot some groups from this barrel and see how it does??
    I'm also curious if it has M4 feed ramps? anyone know?

Picked one up for my ATRS Modern Sporter build since the price was so reasonable.

CGN Regular
    Finally got out there. Very impressed with the accuracy. Purchase with confidence this thing was great. Still used bulk 5.56 ammo (bottom 5 shot), didn’t like the bulk .223 as much (top 3 shot group).

https://imgur.com/gallery/hBrXOqL

Quote Originally Posted by TommyT45 View Post
    Has anyone had a chance to shoot some groups from this barrel and see how it does??
    I'm also curious if it has M4 feed ramps? anyone know?

Picked one up for my ATRS Modern Sporter build since the price was so reasonable.
    Here's the end:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast