Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BCL AR15 18.6” Stainless Match Barrels

Just received my barrel, I’m happy with it and I’m sure it’ll shoot great! Well worth the $229. How are you guys able to sell these for such a low price?

anyone have any accuracy results with this barrel? looking for a modern sporter barrel and this may fit the ticket.

Also whats the weight and barrel blank manufacture?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    anyone have any accuracy results with this barrel? looking for a modern sporter barrel and this may fit the ticket.

Also whats the weight and barrel blank manufacture?
    I believe they are IBI blanks. The fluting is kinda cool. I'll try and get a weight for you but I'm not sure how accurate it will be.
    Unfortunately i cant comment on accuracy as i am waiting on my modern sporter upper....
    I am a kit hor(der)

Mine looks like it has a burr where the gas port is, anyone else have this?

Bcl is great. They replaced parts for my bcl102 free and shipped to bc in 2 days. I support canadian made NR rifles I bought a stag10 to compare and enjoy both.

Quote Originally Posted by scottcullen View Post
    Mine looks like it has a burr where the gas port is, anyone else have this?
    A burr on the inside or outside? Inside is normal. Outside just use sandpaper or nail file works good too. The inside burr will be gone after the first shot. Absolutely nothing to worry about sending a bullet down the pipe with the burr.

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    A burr on the inside or outside? Inside is normal. Outside just use sandpaper or nail file works good too. The inside burr will be gone after the first shot. Absolutely nothing to worry about sending a bullet down the pipe with the burr.
    Okay thats great to hear!

With the last sale I ordered one of these, $218 to my door in BC. How do you go wrong. Thanks Sfrc.
    Remember kids, Registration leads to confiscation.

Anyone have range results from these barrels?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

I installed the non stainless / non-match version of this barrel and 1st trip to break in and sight in it was shooting about 2 - 2.5" groups with 55 gr. AE 223 by the 50th round. I put about 120 rounds through, this in my books is great for first shots and low end ammo. I have high hopes for this barrel with some heavier 5.56 ammo. I have been very please with all 3 BCL barrels I've shot. Amet I know its not the same barrel but hope this gives you a comparison.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast