Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 options to complete your Stag 10 NR rifle., 308 and 6.5 Creed avail 497.24USD & up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    For now these are the only packages we will be providing.
    Will you ever offer a light barrel version for the 308? A simple yes or no will suffice. I don't want to buy a receiver set and start building my own only to find out I could have bought it that way a few months later at a savings.

I am looking for an 8lb or less finished weight on a complete rifle. I am not the only one, many have expressed interest in a light hunting rifle version in various threads on CGN. I myself know of at least 10 friends waiting to buy rather than build and I don't have many friends so that says a lot about popularity
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    I'm gonna guess the barrel is roughly 52oz. Ballistic advantage has a 20" heavy 308 barrel that's 52oz that's a little over 3.2lb.
    I was almost gonna get the kit but the barrel weight is disappointing.

Good evening Brian,

We are at 9.1 pounds with both the 308 and 6.5 configurations. The majority of the feedback we received was for a cost effective, reliable, and accurate rifle, I'd like to think we have achieved that. The factory Stag 10 rifle in 308 with a 22" barrel weighs out at 11.7 pounds. These will be the only options we offer at this time. The completed rifle is roughly 1460.00 Canadian. You could definitely lighten it up with that 500.00 savings.

Have an amazing weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Will you ever offer a light barrel version for the 308? A simple yes or no will suffice. I don't want to buy a receiver set and start building my own only to find out I could have bought it that way a few months later at a savings.

I am looking for an 8lb or less finished weight on a complete rifle. I am not the only one, many have expressed interest in a light hunting rifle version in various threads on CGN. I myself know of at least 10 friends waiting to buy rather than build and I don't have many friends so that says a lot about popularity
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 07-13-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Are there any 10 round mag options like the lar15?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GLOCK_PERFECTION's Avatar
    Wow that's a really good price.
    This post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "GLOCK_PERFECTION". These posts are for entertainment use. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

And what’s the delivery times again if I order today?

Quote Originally Posted by rethius View Post
    And what’s the delivery times again if I order today?
    Receiver sets are coming in this month, the kits to complete them will be coming in next month. Before we ordered everything we had to put a few rounds down range and make sure we had everything covered. Everything is currently in transit and will be here at the end of next week.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Ya I’d be very interested in seeing if it could be assembled aswell email sent hoping for good news, for those of us who ordered during Canada day we still get that laser engraving right?
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 07-13-2018 at 09:10 PM.

BANNED
    Well I guess I got my answer to my handguard question lol

I’m gonna be buying the complete builders kit. Great price and love that 20” heavy barrel.
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ