Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 options to complete your Stag 10 NR rifle., 308 and 6.5 Creed avail 497.24USD & up

Order placed. Thanks guys.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

BANNED
    Throw a case of 5/20 PMag's on the next truck!!

CGN Regular
    Count me in as interested also in a completed build from a gunsmith.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    The product description lists the 6.5 creedmoor as having a 1/10 twist. I'm sure that's just a misprint?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    If there are enough requests and time allows it, it is a possibility.
    You can send an e-mail to JF at jf@irunguns.ca and he will let you know if we are able to offer that service.
    Thanks! Email sent

I am hoping that these parts may be available separately for those of us who need odds and ends.

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    You don't need headspace gauges as there is nothing you can do without a gunsmith to change the headspacing. As long as it's a dpms barrel extension and a dpms bolt head. Assuming the barrel is properly chambered and assembled it will be head spaced properly. As for tools. A standard ar15 armoures wrench is all that's needed.
    Thanks, wasn't really sure about that. Another retailer is selling headspace gauges for the SLR and such thought this would be the same.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Good evening Brian,

We are at 9.1 pounds with both the 308 and 6.5 configurations. The majority of the feedback we received was for a cost effective, reliable, and accurate rifle, I'd like to think we have achieved that. The factory Stag 10 rifle in 308 with a 22" barrel weighs out at 11.7 pounds. These will be the only options we offer at this time. The completed rifle is roughly 1460.00 Canadian. You could definitely lighten it up with that 500.00 savings.

Have an amazing weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I must have read the multiple requests for 8lbs or less light profile barrel on some other page then, my bad
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Thanks, wasn't really sure about that. Another retailer is selling headspace gauges for the SLR and such thought this would be the same.
    you would also need a torque wrench for the barrel nut.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Awesome deal! But being a guy that puts allot of round down the barrel of my shooters I really like the transferable Lifetime Warranty, an Infinite Shot Barrel Guarantee on the complete rifles....Having to replace a BCG would be a nightmare out of warranty.