Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 options to complete your Stag 10 NR rifle., 308 and 6.5 Creed avail 497.24USD & up

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I must have read the multiple requests for 8lbs or less light profile barrel on some other page then, my bad
    Give it a rest already

What about warranty, will this have any type of warranty like Stag, or are we on our own for that?
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BANNED
    I must have read the multiple requests for 8lbs or less light profile barrel on some other page then, my bad
    Where do you get your sense of entitlement from? If you don't like the options they offered, build your own... Some of you guys are unreal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Where do you get your sense of entitlement from? If you don't like the options they offered, build your own... Some of you guys are unreal.
    what sense of entitlement? I saw more requests for a lighter rifle than a heavy being posted. I am not allowed to question when someone says the total opposite was the case? What is this forum for then if not customer questions and input?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Anybody know if the BCG and Barrel nut fit a BCL 102? They would make decent upgrade kits

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    Anybody know if the BCG and Barrel nut fit a BCL 102? They would make decent upgrade kits
    The barrel nut on these is DPMS threading. The BCL 102 is Armalite threading. So no, they are not compatible. I believe they are both high profile receivers though.

I have no idea if the bcg will work or not as some dpms bcg's have worked in the 102 and some have not.

The MI handguard is available with an Armalite threaded barrel nut though. If you wanted to take a chance on the bcg working maybe IRG could ship you a kit with an Armalite threaded MI handguard? I'm pretty sure they carry them

EDIT: This one is key-mod I don't see the m-lok in Armalite threading

https://www.irunguns.com/product.mi-...eymod-ar-10-94
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 07-14-2018 at 11:08 AM.

BANNED
    what sense of entitlement? I saw more requests for a lighter rifle than a heavy being posted. I am not allowed to question when someone says the total opposite was the case? What is this forum for then if not customer questions and input?
    Why am I not shocked that you don't see it.... Why would you after all these years.

Brian 101 ladies and gentlemen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BooSSted View Post
    Why am I not shocked that you don't see it.... Why would you after all these years.

Brian 101 ladies and gentlemen
    There is nothing to see.......

I can guarantee you that someone will put out a light barrel kit or version of this rifle for sale eventually. It may take a while, but once sales of the heavy kits languish (won't be long) since everyone is only bringing heavy to the market, the importers and retailers will be more pliable to what consumers have been asking for.

It's like caliber conversions for the ACR, nobody wanted to offer them, then after I had them built and people saw the potential, there is now a bunch floating around
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer drift1122's Avatar
    I was definitely looking for a light barrel but at least there are other options.

There is nothing to see.......

I can guarantee you that someone will put out a light barrel kit or version of this rifle for sale eventually. It may take a while, but once sales of the heavy kits languish (won't be long) since everyone is only bringing heavy to the market, the importers and retailers will be more pliable to what consumers have been asking for.
    CCFR/NFA

We always recommended to double check head spacing but as both components came from the same Manufacturer for a purpose build I would think you would be fine. DC machine who is one of the largest suppliers of barrels and firearm components did the barrels and BCG for this project. They supply the Military and a large number of manufacturers in the industry including PSA. They are one of the leaders in manufacturing quality Mil Spec components and came highly recommended when we started looking into this project. We went to the source rather then a distributor which allowed us to pass those savings on to you. The rail that is used for the complete build package is from Midwest Ind which retails for 211.00. It is a 15" MLok with a 210 upper tang. It comes with the barrel nut and wrench. See below. The UPC is 816537017523

Please note: if you order the basic kit please remember to order everything else you need, there is one flat rate shipping charge of 25.00. You will need the following:

1. Rear stock for a mil spec buffer tube
    2. Flash Hider for a 308 5/8x24 threads
    3. Handguard of your choice, Must be for 308 and have a 210 Tang for a perfect fit (Please make sure you order the right handguard as there will be no returns)
    4. Grip of your choice
    5. Charging handle
    6. crush washer
    7. AR wrench

We came in this morning to 21 emails asking to add to their orders, and please make sure you order the right components.

Everyone who purchased a STAG 10 receiver set during the Canada Sale will receive a gift card for 25.00USD to refund them for the shipping on the build kits as they were not available during the sale. Please include your order number in the notes to help us stay on top of it. If you purchased a receiver set during the sale and wanted it embossed with the Canadian Flag we will also make sure that happens. Please see below.

Here are a few links that may help.

Stocks http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...Stk%20Mil-spec
    Charging handle http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...rging%20Handle
    Flash hider http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...muzzle%20brake
    Grips http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...0Rubber%20Grip
    Sights http://www.irunguns.com/category.sights-lasers-lights
    Tools http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...&return=brands
    Triggers http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...r-15%20trigger

Name:  rail.jpg
Views: 875
Size:  13.3 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 893
Size:  62.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Thanks, wasn't really sure about that. Another retailer is selling headspace gauges for the SLR and such thought this would be the same.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 07-14-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com