Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 options to complete your Stag 10 NR rifle., 308 and 6.5 Creed avail 497.24USD & up

Order Placed, Thanks for putting this package together for those of us that are relatively new to this hobby and do not know how to source compatible parts. i am really looking forward to putting it all together. My only request/comment is that I would happily pay $100-$200 more for a lightweight stainless barrel to get the weight down closer to 8lbs. If that is at all possible it would be awesome. If not it would be great if you could link me to something that would work with this setup so i can order at he same time. Aslo, its entirely possible that I am clueless and need to be schooled about what can realistically be achieved with a stainless barrel, and if that's the case I am eager to learn.
    you guys rock. Thanks

Thank-you for the kind words, please see the previous post before yours. Unfortunately small barrel runs under 1000 units are very expensive and are time consuming. Most companies will put those projects on that back burner or when they have nothing else in the Q, specially in a custom length. Anything can be done if you throw enough money at it but the whole idea of this package is to be cost effective while maintaining reliability and accuracy. That being the case if IRUNGUNS or anyone else comes up with a barrel you will definitely be able to sell the one that is provided in this package. We have a few feelers out but at this time no one wants to take it one.

I will work on putting up general links which will allow you the ability to source the remaining parts.

Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bribo View Post
    Order Placed, Thanks for putting this package together for those of us that are relatively new to this hobby and do not know how to source compatible parts. i am really looking forward to putting it all together. My only request/comment is that I would happily pay $100-$200 more for a lightweight stainless barrel to get the weight down closer to 8lbs. If that is at all possible it would be awesome. If not it would be great if you could link me to something that would work with this setup so i can order at he same time. Aslo, its entirely possible that I am clueless and need to be schooled about what can realistically be achieved with a stainless barrel, and if that's the case I am eager to learn.
    you guys rock. Thanks

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    IRG,

I just finished placing an order for the MI handguard. Please tell me there will be enough of these handguards to go around as they appear to be becoming a very popular item for the Stag 10 builds

You will be good to go... We have 87 currently in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    IRG,

I just finished placing an order for the MI handguard. Please tell me there will be enough of these handguards to go around as they appear to be becoming a very popular item for the Stag 10 builds

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    AWESOME!!!

Thanks IRG

Awesome, thanks IRG.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    In Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    In Canada?
    Doubt it. I'm sure they will have to come on the next import. IRG should consider shipping a few extra on the order so they are here. I'm sure they will sell no problem

Here are a few links that may help you.

Stocks http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...Stk%20Mil-spec
    Charging handle http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...rging%20Handle
    Flash hider http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...muzzle%20brake
    Grips http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...0Rubber%20Grip
    Sights http://www.irunguns.com/category.sights-lasers-lights
    Tools http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...&return=brands
    Triggers http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...r-15%20trigger

Quote Originally Posted by Bribo View Post
    you guys rock. Thanks

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

The pictute shows the receiver set with a pistol grip. Doesnt it come with one?
    Would you have a link to the compatible handguards?

thanks!!