Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 options to complete your Stag 10 NR rifle., 308 and 6.5 Creed avail 497.24USD & up

Yes it does, we are currently looking into handguards that are compatible. Right now the best option is Midwest Ind. 15" with a .210 upper tang UPC 816537017523. There is also an 18.0" we will be looking into on Monday. If they are readily available we will also offer those.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    The pictute shows the receiver set with a pistol grip. Doesnt it come with one?
    Would you have a link to the compatible handguards?

thanks!!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

If we already have an order on the stag 10s upper/lower from before and get this kit was their going to be 1 shipping rate for both or are we buying shipping for each at $50 total?

If you ordered your receiver set during the Canada Day sale there will be a 25.00USD gift card in your order to rebate the shipping for the build kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    If we already have an order on the stag 10s upper/lower from before and get this kit was their going to be 1 shipping rate for both or are we buying shipping for each at $50 total?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    If you ordered your receiver set during the Canada Day sale there will be a 25.00USD gift card in your order to rebate the shipping for the build kit.
    ........uuuh hate to ask as I guess I missed that memo I did purchase mine during the Canada day sale where would I find my gift card? Cuz in my order I don’t have it and I did order it on July 2nd before the sale went off, I’m sure on another thread you even extended the sale till July third so I’m sure I made it
    Last edited by Jest4phun; 07-14-2018 at 07:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    You had me until I read the bit about .750 gas blocks. If you want a HB SS barrel, why slim it down the rest of the way to a thin profile? These deserve to be served by .936 blocks, and I'd wager a bet they'd shoot better too.
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Probably so people can finish turning it down and cut it to 18.5" so we can get an 8lb or less rifle
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Wish I had the money on hand and the time because this post is making me a little hard.. Bah

It's firearm Barbie

Did we get confirmation on the creedmoor twist? 1in8 is the usual suspect.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

Quote Originally Posted by beltfed View Post
    You had me until I read the bit about .750 gas blocks. If you want a HB SS barrel, why slim it down the rest of the way to a thin profile? These deserve to be served by .936 blocks, and I'd wager a bet they'd shoot better too.
    +1.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Probably so people can finish turning it down and cut it to 18.5" so we can get an 8lb or less rifle
    My Stag 10 is a littl over 8 lbs and I have a 20 inch barrel.
    I didn’t need to turn it down or cut it off