Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

Are there any updates on the handful of mid-length rifles that were being made? Just trying to figure out when I can expect to receive my rifle

BANNED
    Shot mine yesterday. It was a blast. This thing is amazing! It almost feels like you can reload faster without a bolt release. All you have to do is tap the bolt handle rearward and it releases to chamber another round. I didn't test accuracy as I only have irons on it,but I can hit a 6" plate at 100m no problem with cheapish 62gr. I would post some pics but my photo hosting site is being a PITA.

It handles really well. Very light. I think have fallen in love already.

I tried 3 different kinds of 62 grain ammo without issue. I used the Hera mags, an MFT mag, and some cheap C products magazines, again no issues at all.

I am hoping to put together a video review in the next month or so but we will see.
    Last edited by driller212; 08-17-2018 at 04:27 PM.

so the first one to hit 10,000 rounds post picts of teardown

Quote Originally Posted by canadaboi View Post
    Are there any updates on the handful of mid-length rifles that were being made? Just trying to figure out when I can expect to receive my rifle
    No progress on these at all, full production of standard unit takes priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Understood!
    Makes sense. No ballpark estimates as to when they'll get finished? Like after the first 1000 are shipped out or way way down the line?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Shot mine yesterday. It was a blast. This thing is amazing! It almost feels like you can reload faster without a bolt release. All you have to do is tap the bolt handle rearward and it releases to chamber another round. I didn't test accuracy as I only have irons on it,but I can hit a 6" plate at 100m no problem with cheapish 62gr. I would post some pics but my photo hosting site is being a PITA.

It handles really well. Very light. I think have fallen in love already.

I tried 3 different kinds of 62 grain ammo without issue. I used the Hera mags, an MFT mag, and some cheap C products magazines, again no issues at all.

I am hoping to put together a video review in the next month or so but we will see.
    Great to hear! And hitting 6" plate with irons at 100m with cheapo ammo is Hella good enough for me!

Glad those MFTs and C product mags worked flawless!

Thanks for the update.....I'm still waiting for mine.....still gonna be a month or so according to Tenda....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Understood!
    Makes sense. No ballpark estimates as to when they'll get finished? Like after the first 1000 are shipped out or way way down the line?
    I'm on the list for a mid-length rifle as well but I figure we're in for a long wait so I picked up a standard model to play with while I wait. Figured it would help suppress my impatience....

The more and more I read about these bad boys, the more I get excited! Hopefully the most recent SFRC order arrives and ships out soon! Once I get mine, I'll post pictures and a review from a noob!
    Founder of LoKoL Klothing Inc.
    www.lokolklothing.com
    @LoKoLKlothing
    #WhatsYourLoKoL

CGN Regular
    Had mine out today shooting a 6”gong at 200 yards. Wasn’t many misses out of a 160 rounds. Mine works flawlessly without even a burp. Couldn’t be happier. Next adventure is going to be calling coyotes.

CGN Regular
    Just got mine in.Well balanced, lighter than expected, fit and finish is great. Now I just need to get out with it! So far I am very happy for the money spent on this rifle, thanks again!!