Wk180-c feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having trouble removing piston Rod through the gas block. Maybe I'm missing a step, but while I can remove the cup and everything, the tube itself won't slide forward like it said it would on the manual... Any input?

Having trouble removing piston Rod through the gas block. Maybe I'm missing a step, but while I can remove the cup and everything, the tube itself won't slide forward like it said it would on the manual... Any input?

You can push on the bolt side of the gas piston with cleaning rod through the back of the receiver.

Got mine today.
Agree with what Jeffman said way back around post#25 or so.
Light, well machined and nicer finnish than expected.
Good solid rails for the bolt to ride on.
Monstrous trigger, maybe the bulk or the newness.

Just two silly questions though.

What are the little spare parts?
I am guessing;
-gas piston allen screw head,
-c clips for trigger parts and pivot pin,
-nylon collar for gas piston and
-a screw if I get crazy and do something ridiculous to the barrel hand guard.

Other curiosity is who has a link to how to replace the trigger?
Lots of pictures for the inept is a bonus.

Nice job Mr Wolverine!

Got mine today.
Agree with what Jeffman said way back around post#25 or so.
Light, well machined and nicer finnish than expected.
Good solid rails for the bolt to ride on.
Monstrous trigger, maybe the bulk or the newness.

Just two silly questions though.

What are the little spare parts?
I am guessing;
-gas piston allen screw head,
-c clips for trigger parts and pivot pin,
-nylon collar for gas piston and
-a screw if I get crazy and do something ridiculous to the barrel hand guard.

Other curiosity is who has a link to how to replace the trigger?
Lots of pictures for the inept is a bonus.

Nice job Mr Wolverine!

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1746182-WK180-C-range-review-Update-Post-2?p=15063404&viewfull=1#post15063404

I was just wondering if anyone can confirm if the aimpoint pro will work on this rifle, I'm going to be ordering one

There was a fellow on another thread who ordered a new eotec for his and it would not clamp onto the rail due to the optic being to wide or a spacer issue of something

Any info would be appreciated in regards to the aimpoint pro with the factory mount it comes with

For the lower stock these would be sweet, I want the normal height ones but out of my price range for iron sights

Troy HK micro flip up sights

Normal or tritium

ht tps://troyind.com/backup-iron-sights/folding/micro-sets

I was just wondering if anyone can confirm if the aimpoint pro will work on this rifle, I'm going to be ordering one

There was a fellow on another thread who ordered a new eotec for his and it would not clamp onto the rail due to the optic being to wide or a spacer issue of something

Any info would be appreciated in regards to the aimpoint pro with the factory mount it comes with

Not sure. But we will need a list of optics that will fit now that we have confirmed the rifle does not have a 1913 pic rail. It's more like a weaver profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom