Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

When I clean my WK180c, I also noticed the spring extractor is *MUCH* weaker compared to my MCX as well.

I haven't had any fail to ejects yet, but now it makes me a bit worried I'll see that problem soon haha...

I've already shot over 500 rounds from mine though without issue, so not sure...
    - I also started off mostly using PMC 223, then PPU 223, then American Eagle 223, going to be running at least 250x Barnaul 62g 223's this Sunday, hopefully the extractor doesn't fail.

mine was one of the first rifles in public hands and I reported the weak extractor spring issue on the 20th of July. It was remedied by a new extractor sent by John himself.

I'm a bit disappointed that more people have reported the issue since.

Quote Originally Posted by ljones View Post
    online manual. You can download it and have a copy on your device. Or print it out if you want but not really needed.
    Thanks!
    Founder of LoKoL Klothing Inc.
    www.lokolklothing.com
    @LoKoLKlothing
    #WhatsYourLoKoL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JaredP View Post
    mine was one of the first rifles in public hands and I reported the weak extractor spring issue on the 20th of July. It was remedied by a new extractor sent by John himself.

I'm a bit disappointed that more people have reported the issue since.
    Kodiak messaged me today to try to "stretch" the spring a little and see if that helps... not sure how to do that on such a tiny spring, but I never found stretching a spring made it work any better for long.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    yeah....all stretching a spring does is speed up the degredation of the spring
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

For those looking for the manual, here's the quick link to it.

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Re...180CONLINE.pdf
    Founder of LoKoL Klothing Inc.
    www.lokolklothing.com
    @LoKoLKlothing
    #WhatsYourLoKoL

Im curious if someone could provide a list of the parts that come in the spare part bag.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    She is destined for a new home shortly. The DOG has done us well but it is time it makes it's journey.

Honestly that stock looks far better than the m4 style abortion to me if we're just talking aesthetics here.
    My one and only gripe about this rifle is the look of that collapsing stock :S
    Question; if I wanted to put an ace skeleton stock on it, i should simply need an A2 buffer tube and the ACE stock correct?
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    Honestly that stock looks far better than the m4 style abortion to me if we're just talking aesthetics here.
    My one and only gripe about this rifle is the look of that collapsing stock :S
    Question; if I wanted to put an ace skeleton stock on it, i should simply need an A2 buffer tube and the ACE stock correct?
    Yes the ace stock requires an A2 buffer tube, nothing more. Other than an armourer’s wrench to get the nut off.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVEL View Post
    Yes the ace stock requires an A2 buffer tube, nothing more. Other than an armourer’s wrench to get the nut off.
    I've actually just discovered the fixed MOE carbine stock.
    I've searched the q and a thread on the Wk180
    Is the stock buffer tube commercial or mil spec diameter? Someone confirm please if possible?
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.