Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 41416171819202122232425262728293031323444 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

Nice shooting!

Good shooting Adriel !!!

So beuwolf mags run good eh ?

Watching your shotgun work was exciting
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

adrenal - nice shoot. I wish they had something like that in Halifax.

I have run about 1K of Independence /IMI m193 and AE m855 and the gun is running nice and smooth few stove pipes with Ind/IMI but its to be expected. SPARC II reddot 50 meters about a inch or less.
    The only thing that's a pain in the ass about the gun is the trigger finger opening. The geometry of the gun need to be twerked a bit the trigger window need to be squared up or the bottom of the frame needs to be brought up from bottom rear point to the bottom of the mag well opening to give more room in the window. Like the AR180B the way its designed right now we lost about a 1/4 inch of trigger bow. Gripping the gun ones finger naturally drops on to the trigger almost right on the tip of the trigger and running the gun a lot can get hard on the finger. See photo for an idea about what im talking about.
    Lastly I would really like to see the handguard come out in a 15 maybe 17 inch straight cut version that to me would be perfect.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t6e...ew?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Martim View Post
    I have run about 1K of Independence /IMI m193 and AE m855 and the gun is running nice and smooth few stove pipes with Ind/IMI but its to be expected. SPARC II reddot 50 meters about a inch or less.
    The only thing that's a pain in the ass about the gun is the trigger finger opening. The geometry of the gun need to be twerked a bit the trigger window need to be squared up or the bottom of the frame needs to be brought up from bottom rear point to the bottom of the mag well opening to give more room in the window. Like the AR180B the way its designed right now we lost about a 1/4 inch of trigger bow. Gripping the gun ones finger naturally drops on to the trigger almost right on the tip of the trigger and running the gun a lot can get hard on the finger. See photo for an idea about what im talking about.
    Lastly I would really like to see the handguard come out in a 15 maybe 17 inch straight cut version that to me would be perfect.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t6e...ew?usp=sharing
    Martin,

See my thread on how I partially solved the trigger geometry issue. It is not perfect - but it it made a big difference to me.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...riginal-ar-180

L
    --------------------------------------------------
    "If sense is so common ..... why is it in such short supply?"

CGN frequent flyer
    I got mine a few weeks ago and took it out , didn’t properly zero it as I was lazy lol but it does have some play between upper and lower in an up and down motion . Is this a non issue or should I do something to resolve it ? I was thinking of putting a small o ring around that oval notch between upper and lower

Had the same problem with the TriggerTech height, buy some cheap feeler gauges from the tire and cut them to fit under the snug screw, it will lesson the cant or height on the trigger cassette.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    Is this a non issue or should I do something to resolve it ? I was thinking of putting a small o ring around that oval notch between upper and lower
    It's a non-issue but people have been doing just as you comment with an o-ring.

Mine has a bit of slop but still shoots very well.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Are people going through the barrel break in procedure in the manual or just going out and shooting away? Do you think it will make that much of a difference ?

I installed K2 grip as well as a trigger tech straight blade trigger when I grab it my hand and trigger finger fall rite where they need to be for me anyway it’s like the grip and trigger combo were made for this rifle. Iam currently working on a solution to the nice but not practical front rail iam installing a seekins precession spr3 I need to machine the back face of the barrel nut for the new rail so I can get it timed properly and elongate the hole that the gas piston has to travel through then machine the piston rod to setback the spring. Actually playing with it now have it installed with out the barrel and it suits this rifle perfectly. I will be sure to take some good pics of the before and after of all the machining that needed to be done but it is defiantly going to be worth it I may go see my buddy with the lathe and milling machine tommorrow