Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by taeish View Post
    Having trouble removing piston Rod through the gas block. Maybe I'm missing a step, but while I can remove the cup and everything, the tube itself won't slide forward like it said it would on the manual... Any input?
    What manual???
    I just got mine today and all there is ..a invoice and a warranty info card

Quote Originally Posted by frogger View Post
    Are people going through the barrel break in procedure in the manual or just going out and shooting away? Do you think it will make that much of a difference ?
    I religiously follow this break in process for all of my firearms...

https://youtu.be/TRRahHX9Zkg
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    What manual???
    I just got mine today and all there is ..a invoice and a warranty info card
    It's online

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Re...DWK180CBLK.pdf
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by homer76 View Post

I wasn't prepared for this.
    S#it can go south people. The space shuttle blew up twice. - Clint Smith

Communists aren't people.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger View Post
    Are people going through the barrel break in procedure in the manual or just going out and shooting away? Do you think it will make that much of a difference ?
    I don’t buy into the complicated break in procedures but to each their own. I did however clean after the first shot and it came out super dirty. (I had also cleaned before shooting) I think that’s important to get rid of the gunk from that first shot. I also cleaned every 3-5 shots just a couple times after that but it was not as dirty. I’m getting 1.25- 1.5” at 100 so I’m quite happy.

Quote Originally Posted by homer76 View Post

A proven method

Was someone her on CGN printing dust cover for th WK?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    I installed K2 grip as well as a trigger tech straight blade trigger when I grab it my hand and trigger finger fall rite where they need to be for me anyway it’s like the grip and trigger combo were made for this rifle. Iam currently working on a solution to the nice but not practical front rail iam installing a seekins precession spr3 I need to machine the back face of the barrel nut for the new rail so I can get it timed properly and elongate the hole that the gas piston has to travel through then machine the piston rod to setback the spring. Actually playing with it now have it installed with out the barrel and it suits this rifle perfectly. I will be sure to take some good pics of the before and after of all the machining that needed to be done but it is defiantly going to be worth it I may go see my buddy with the lathe and milling machine tommorrow

Hey Jimbo45
    I’d love to see the pics once done and the steps to get there as I also want to replace the front handrail with a longer mlok rail.
    Thanks!
    Click, Bang.

Ran 100 Rounds through mine yesterday. -9'C so the first couple rounds were pretty sticky (the bolt didn't want to close) but after that it ran flawlessly. Took me less than 5 minutes to clean when I got home (not that it needed it.)
    It was cold yesterday and I had no rest to shoot from so I cannot attest 100% to the rifles accuracy. Mine also arrived with a cracked butt stock, Kodiak has sent me one and it's on it's way, but I just taped it up as best I could to get a few rounds through her. On a warmer day, I'll go out and shoot from bench rest to see how accurate the gun really is. I did have some decent groups once I got sighted in with my knockoff ACOG. Groups at 50 yards were pretty decent with only the occasional outlier (probably from me moving around more than the rifle being an issue.) One thing to note is that the Dubya Kay chews through ammo. I may need a second job just to keep her fed.
    Last edited by Jcamaro; 12-25-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    CCFR & CPC Member "The West wants out" WEXIT

Mine is quite the champ. Eats everything I throw in it from nice brass cased federal to steel case Russian something and feeds from more than five different types of magazines. I bought it after the owner of the shop showed me his AR-18. This is the closest I’ll get to one of those. Funny enough it’s a rifle that grows on everyone that tries it. It got more attention than my latest AR I built that cost quite a bit more.

I would be interested in a cover on the right side to lessen the marking up from the brass.
    A fear of weapons from 80's action movies, not logic, created the disaster that is our firearms act.