Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 81820212223242526272829303132333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    You can eliminate the wobble with a 1/2" ID 5/8" OD 1/16" thick rubber washer around the lug on the bottom of the upper receiver. Works like s charm.
    The o-ring worked well for me too!
    With the Geissele "Good-Two-Sides" trigger, she performs like a dream. The original Wylde chamber eats Independence 5.56 without hiccup. MFT, CPD, Hera all good.
    All I did was loosen the handguard screws and retighten while holding off, and I can now slide paper around the gas block.
    Подай набої, є що стріляти. Think Plink!

What make of tactical rings are people putting on the WK to mount optics with 1” tubes. The Nikon AR tactical will not fit on the receiver rail.

burris pepr mount fits
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by frogger View Post
    What make of tactical rings are people putting on the WK to mount optics with 1” tubes. The Nikon AR tactical will not fit on the receiver rail.
    Yes they do.
    Take the pin and nut out and run it from the back of the rail to where you want then put pin and nut back in place, remember to push forward before you tighten to rail.
    I just put a set of these on mine last Sunday, they worked out great with my 1 x 8 Strike Eagle.

Tried this. The mount would slide from the front of the rail back to where it came into contact with the receiver rail and would stop. It would not slide from the back at all.

Every fastener on my WK180 was loose. The handguard, safety switch, gas block set screw, piston retaining screw. The slop between receivers is huge, I fixed it with some really thin rubber in the lug recess. So far I've only fired 50 rounds, the accuracy is impressive compared to the Mini 14. I'll be hunting down a brass deflector ASAP
    Mossberg 183D .410: IGA s/s 20g: Sinsinati s/s 14" 12ga; Mossberg 500 12ga
    Remington 597 22lr: Cooey 600 22lr: Savage MK II 22lr; Savage 93GV 17hmr
    WK180-C 5.56: Stevens 200 22-250: Savage 111 .270

Quote Originally Posted by frogger View Post
    Tried this. The mount would slide from the front of the rail back to where it came into contact with the receiver rail and would stop. It would not slide from the back at all.
    Hmm, Mine went on from the back with some force. It was tight but they did slide on. Mine are 30mm rings but I can't see that being the problem.
    Push harder

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    I had mine out for the first time this morning. Received mid-December. Serial CA-0726-18

Accuracy:

No real testing was done in this regard - I was shooting using Magpul Pro backups at 25 resting on the magazine. I'll throw a bipod on at a later time and do some serious accuracy evaluation.
    This is my first firearm of this type and my first firearm with a rail - I purchased the same Magpul sights and found the rail really tight - I had to tap them on with a rubber mallet. Is this normal?

David

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pootle View Post
    This is my first firearm of this type and my first firearm with a rail - I purchased the same Magpul sights and found the rail really tight - I had to tap them on with a rubber mallet. Is this normal?

David
    I have Magpul BUIS on my DD AR and had to tap them on as well. Once they are on and off a couple of times the polymer wears enough that they are easier to move.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Quote Originally Posted by Pootle View Post

David
    The magpul pro sights do not slide on by the ends of the rail, they install overtop with a two-piece mounting system. You must be referring to the magpul mbus sights. I have used them in the past and found they slide on easily on some rails and take some persuasion on others.