Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233343536373839404143 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

My rifle didn't come with the spare parts kit either so I contacted Kodiak and they are shipping one out today. Very impressed with their quick service! If you didn't get one you should have and contact Kodiak.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rcharb View Post
    close to 1000 round and not a single failure! love it! only thing is IMPOSSIBLE to remove screws from handguard! am i the only one?
    I've heard of this issue. Managed to get mine out without any issues at all. I did use some nice high quality Allen keys though. Took some force but they suddenly broke loose with a snap and no damage

Has any one had this issue at all? magnet is there in the charging handle. So I'm not sure why this is happening: http://imgur.com/G43pWuH
    http://imgur.com/XUFYoNY

Last edited by shak541; 03-29-2019 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Adding my issues to post

So it is better to add a bigger magnet then. My handle seems wobbling even if the magnet is there, imagine when it goes back and forth is is not hanging.

Is yours an earlier gen? Mine was made in 2k19 haven't noticed any wear but have only fired 100 rounds through mine.

Must be 2nd gen because it has the better stock but haven’t fire one yet. I checked the magnet and it was so small. So I might have to get a bigger magnet somewhere before I shoot. Good thing I received my deflector today. 1 or 2 more parts and I am almost ready as I have never been ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick 3901 View Post
    I am loving mine. I've already sold my CSA VZ-58 in .223 and I'm now thinking of selling my Norinco Type 97 FTU, as I'm pretty much just shooting my 180c over my other 5.56 rifles. I will not be selling my 180c. I'm at 300 rounds fired so far without a hiccup. It loves the 10 round pistol mags. Thanks guys....you've made a fantastic rifle IMHO.
    Is yours built in 2019? Which mags 10 rounders did you purchase? I wouldn't mind adding a few 10 rounders!!

Quote Originally Posted by thewoodsnake View Post
    Is yours built in 2019? Which mags 10 rounders did you purchase? I wouldn't mind adding a few 10 rounders!!
    Just chiming in on the 10 round mags. I use MFT polymer mags. They work fine. Not a single failure in 6-700 rounds.
    These people fail to realize that the owners of AR based sporting rifles are about as likely to use them in a military manner as a bowhunter is to send flaming arrows into neighbourhood roofs.

I bought cpd lar mags and they drop freely are they good for wk? I also bought mag plates the one with loops do they fit? Do I have to file a bit?
    Last edited by Mr.Subzero; 03-30-2019 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Wrong spelling

Sorry, I will be more specific magpul ranger plate Usgi stainless steel for lar mags.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    I use GM [ GENERAL MOTORS ] penetrating oil you can get from any dealer in the parts dept. It will loosen anything.
    I went out and bought the GM oil as recommended, the device sat soaked in oil for over 14 hours, but no joy! I am at my wits end I made the barrel vise block, tightened the vise to the point where I can't turn the lever anymore, but the barrel still rotates when I use the wrench on it! On top of it, the barrel front is slightly marred now from the friction tape (I thought that stuff didn't mar...guess not!). The can will cover the slight marking when installed, if I ever can get the darn thing off!