Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1525272829303132333435363738394041424345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

If you can’t have a silencer in Canada why not have a fake one, nothing to lose here, at least it gets you closer good as it gets. Someone else agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Subzero View Post
    If you can’t have a silencer in Canada why not have a fake one, nothing to lose here, at least it gets you closer good as it gets. Someone else agree?
    People like what they like - I like the look of the can and also I agree it'll look good on the rifle! I ordered the can with the muzzle brake. If I have to install another muzzle device, I'll just whip out my wrench.

Damn right interchangeable! If you just want to add a hider or just a thread protecter it is your will and property. No offence, your gun your choice. I never owned an ar like rifle before but now I am like I can change anything I want, any colour I want, and so on. I am grateful now that I have Canadian made cool gun. Thank you for bringing this up wolverine and Kodiak along with smart cgnutz!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyroma View Post
    I’m just gonna split the flash suppressor and cut it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Subzero View Post
    I haven’t yet and haven’t shoot it yet. Yeah, Tyroma’s Idea might be a good idea, I thought about my dremel, I would try to leave just enough material then bang that thing off.
    I cut the front part of the brake off and made slots in the screw part of the flash hider to start chiseling off. I realized after I didn't have a cold chisel. Will go by HD tomorrow and pickup one. The flash hider almost feels like its welded to the darn muzzle! I did nick one of the threads on the barrel on a pass with the dremel, hopefully that doesn't affect anything.

At least you start something, my freakin’ index finger still healing so slowly at least the doc removed 8 stitches yesterday and now it’s 2 weeks without doing anything, also, drift emails me saying good news about deflector. Hopefully, i still have hope by the time the deflector arrives I should be using my right shooting finger.

The rifle shoots great no problems at all with function very happy with it in that regard, however I just bought some mlok attachments and went to remove the hand guard and the screws are so friggin tight the first one deformed after my second time trying to remove it and I can’t get any of the other screws to move. My only complaint about the rifle so far

I received mine yesterday. Overall great build quality. Had issues with the disassembly though. Kodiak customer service is amazing. Apparently my receiver back plate is slightly off spec and makes opening the rifle impossible without tools. They are already sending me a replacement, meanwhile, all I do is use a brass punch and tap the receiver release with a hammer and it works. It's off spec by like a 10th of a millimeter. These things are built tight. Love it.

WK180-C, 3D printed Brass deflector, 45 ° BUIS, UTG Bug Buster Scope, cheap folding stock adapter (So it fits in a smaller case-Not for firing while folded) https://imgur.com/a/LbOj0JT

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavellian100 View Post
    WK180-C, 3D printed Brass deflector, 45 ° BUIS, UTG Bug Buster Scope, cheap folding stock adapter (So it fits in a smaller case-Not for firing while folded) https://imgur.com/a/LbOj0JT
    Here's the picture of Machiavellian100's rifle , embedded in the thread:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Here's the picture of Machiavellian100's rifle , embedded in the thread:
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Thank you. I'm kinda new at this