Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

Mine shipped out today, I placed my order January 24/2019.

They are getting them out there. I didn't expect to receive it by September.

That's good to know, I ordered mine in February. I kind of figured I'd get it sometime in October.

For those who got a call that their WK is coming soon, what was your web order # and when did you originally order? I'd like to update the spreadsheet to see if we're tracking towards deliveries properly. Thanks.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

BANNED
    Finally got rid of my Kodiak Defence WK180-C today. Feel bad for the guy I sold it to.. the gun is absolute garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by sded View Post
    Finally got rid of my Kodiak Defence WK180-C today. Feel bad for the guy I sold it to.. the gun is absolute garbage.
    Just curious, why do you say it’s garbage?
    Founder of LoKoL Klothing Inc.
    www.lokolklothing.com
    @LoKoLKlothing
    #WhatsYourLoKoL

CGN frequent flyer
    My first one was trouble. Chamber was bad. Changing handle was wearing the reciever. Ejector issues. Just trouble. It went in for recalls never got 100 percent better but was ok. Sold it for more money then I paid because of the wait. With all this ban talk I bought a new one from TNA. This one is running fine so far. I'm sceptical but wanted to give a new one a shot and see if the bugs were out. I'll tell you the only reason it has a market is cause of the non restricted part. Ar's that are half the price are 2x the gun
    Last edited by YoungestPiperCub; 09-29-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

CGN Regular
    #12XX 250 rounds in hated magnetic handle quit using when I seen some of the issues until I heard what they planned to do that magnetic handle was for sure cause of the wear they claimed as cosmetic.....all magnetic handles should be changed to new threaded one much better.
    Mine was in recall for bcg got it quick with threaded handle.
    Bolt lug broke about 200 rounds in kodiak had me new one in 2 or 3 days 50 rounds on new one.
    My flash hider was coming loose didnt see it worth cost to send in so I ordered aftermarket TNA Flash hider went on no issue I did mark the crush washer installing when it expanded crushing it @##$% have not got to fire with new one on hopefully all good now on that next outing we will see.
    This guns alot more accurate then I expected took it out to 180 yards last time will try further next time likes federal american eagle 55gr cheap stuff more then barnaul.
    250 rounds on it will update after I get another 300 or so on it no ftf or fte yet.
    Considered selling but cant do it fun to shoot good price to buy and there quick to resolve most issues however still do not agree with how they first tried handling the magnetic handle that handle should be replaced for everyone....
    Last edited by iceangler650; 09-29-2019 at 12:50 AM.

A friend just got one and the charging handle doesn’t thread in to one side. Anyone else run into this?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sded View Post
    I presume that you made the buyer aware of any issues with the rifle before selling it to him and reduced the price accordingly.

Or did you grab the cash and run as fast as you can while muttering under your breath "so long sucker....."

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    My one side would not go all the way in when I first got it threaded it in and out a few times snugging it up ea time with allen key through holes all good now figured burrs from threading the hole in carrier were in threads..
    If it does not go in send em a message likely ship ya new one.