Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    I just got home and disassembled the rifle to see if I have a magnet or not. I sure do! Ingenious!

Mr Wolverine, what are your thoughts on dry firing this rifle? Is it able to sustain dry fire practice?
    Personally I do not like to see any dry firing carried out with any firearm unless you use good quality snap caps. You can make your own by inserting a nylon plug in place of the primer in an empty resized case.

Anybody try $7 dollar trigger job fix !? with a set screw Grip screw mod?
    Last edited by Martim; 08-13-2018 at 08:44 AM.

CGN Regular
    Gun looks and feels good. Swapped the trigger out for a DPMS trigger from a LPK I paid $50 for off brownells. I wonder where these triggers come from because I always thought DPMS was bottom of the barrel but it is waaay better. Also, would be interested in Wolverine chiming in on the adjustment of the hand guard to gas block. Wondering if there is any user adjustable ways of evening the gap and contact out - sending off for warranty seems a waste.

Unfortunately negative feedback goes farther - so Im dropping this caveat in here. Gun is awesome. Absolutely stellar. Would not hesitate to buy again, and spot on bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Yugga View Post
    My gauge maxes out at 8, but the overtravel off scale looks close to 9.
    This was after I polished the sear and hammer claw.
    At least I got the grittiness out.
    The creep and weight still sux.
    Mine also maxes out at 8 lbs but I'm thinking it's like a 10 lb pull

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Mine has horrible trigger also. ALG ACT trigger on the way.

I have a ACT trigger coming from TNA and some trigger grip screws.
    I JUST finished a BCL/NEA reciver build with a BCM trigger it was about a 6-7ish # pull pressure seated it in and installed a grip screw/ set screw Minimum creep no pre travel brakes at about 4.5-5#.
    I hope it goes as well with my pet wolverine🤣

Had the chance to shoot it at GAT show. Great rifle. Kicking myself at this point as I don't have the funds to buy it now. Only complaint I have with it is the fore "stock" was quite warm with all the rounds that had gone through her. Some grip scales would work great.
    Pro Patria

Mine showed up this morning, just got back from the Range, I'm in love with the rifle, but not the trigger, shot a 3" 5 shot group at 100" with Colt ammo, we will see if it tightens up any when I get the new trigger installed, and different ammo.

But overall I'm impressed by the quality of the build. Great job Wolverine and Kodiak!

I had to get some risers for my scope rings at the LGS, lots of people were interested to say the least, one guy behind the counter had one preordered, and another customer did aswell. They loved being able to hold it before they got theirs.
    Last edited by Nismo; 08-13-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Just got mine today too. Looks pretty good, definitely needs some oil. Upper and lower has a little play. Does anyone elses upper rails not line up perfectly?? Not a big deal but does screw with my ocd. Overall it feels great and i'm pumped to get out and shoot it.
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

CGN Regular
    Took mine to a indoor range yesterday and put 60 rounds of XM193's through it using the recommended break in procedure.....no issues. Have a Burris AR-332 sight on it with a Accu-tac bipod...fed nice with 10 round pistol mags. Plan on putting in a Hyperfire sharpshooter trigger....heard it drops in super slick.
    Got another one coming this week.....every respectable CGNer should have at least two.