Wk180-c feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have purchases several picattiny rail items, the problem being none of the fit into the m-loc holes and there are no expanded hole on the end of each slot. Is this an error or was it always intended tha you have to disassemble the hand guard to add picatinny rails

I have purchases several picattiny rail items, the problem being none of the fit into the m-loc holes and there are no expanded hole on the end of each slot. Is this an error or was it always intended tha you have to disassemble the hand guard to add picatinny rails

Hi, do they have little screws on each end? I add my mloks without removing the handguard!

I've had some difficulty with my WK. But i was just loading magazines for a trip to the range and heard a rattle. I found it to be a bolt lug that had snapped off after maybe a couple hundred rounds. I've been babying this rifle waiting for a new carrier that wouldn't chew up the inside of the receiver. Caved and bought one since kodiak was dilly dallying on providing a warranty fix.

I like this rifle but it is proving to be quite a lot less utilitarian and more fragile than was advertised.

I've had some difficulty with my WK. But i was just loading magazines for a trip to the range and heard a rattle. I found it to be a bolt lug that had snapped off after maybe a couple hundred rounds. I've been babying this rifle waiting for a new carrier that wouldn't chew up the inside of the receiver. Caved and bought one since kodiak was dilly dallying on providing a warranty fix.

I like this rifle but it is proving to be quite a lot less utilitarian and more fragile than was advertised.

Good to know , when did you buy yours?

Kodiak logo?

Hi, does your bolt carrier group have Kodiak logo on it? I’m worried now mine doesn’t have any?

Update, I contacted kodiak and they are sending me a new bolt under warranty with a return label for the broken one so they can examine it.

$210 for an assembled bolt plus tax and shipping.

For something that should’ve been provided for after an inferior product was sold to us...

F$&@ me that leaves me bitter.

So you're aware, the last I spoke to Kodiak about this they are hoping to have a way to convert existing magnetic carriers without fully replacing them but development of that has been difficult.

Not excusing the policy but they are working on a warranty fix.

So you're aware, the last I spoke to Kodiak about this they are hoping to have a way to convert existing magnetic carriers without fully replacing them but development of that has been difficult.

Not excusing the policy but they are working on a warranty fix.

It should be replaced with the new style (that is still terrible) free of charge for all customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom