Thread: Wolverine WK180-C Shipments

Wolverine WK180-C Shipments

Wa-Whoooo

Just received the call from Wolverine that my WK180-C rifle is being processed, should be in my hands by the weekend.

Details:

Web Order # WEB00028996

Ordered 15th May 2018

Hopefully I get it before the Turdeau AR-15 / Black Evil Rifle ban is announced / takes effect.

I will post again when I receive it.

Thumbs up

Order WEB00028648 early May last year, and got my call yesterday - pretty close to my prediction back in March.
    Clearly great minds thought and think alike - watched the interest when it was announced last year - and the reviews online and in Calibre magazine.
    I've been heavy into Canadian made firearms and hoping my interest and this trend isn't limited by TatterTot.
    So I too added my name to the list...although my curiosity needed to be fulfilled and was, about 2 months ago when I bought online after a dealer announced on CGN.
    Great rifle AND great service from Kodiak.

I doubt you'll get the rifle by the weekend (Canada Post), since I think Wolverine only ships once a week. (I stand corrected as noted by Mr. Hipwell below - thank you).
    Plus delivery to BC is sorted through Richmond (I have to add a day or two being on the island).
    But one more week won't matter once you get it out on the range...buy lots of mags...you'll need them...and ammo.
    It'll be a good day indeed. Enjoy.

It's bill C-71 that is the concern at this point, since the backdoor long gun registry is at the heart of it (along with all the other anti-gun and disarmament by attrition sections within it).
    Of course, if you already have restricted/prohibited in your gun safe, THEY already know who you are.

As for PM TatterTot - hopefully he'll be gone, gone, gone in October and the feds will be guided by a pragmatic group of firearms owners and enthusiasts.
    Last edited by MountedMadness; 05-28-2019 at 07:08 PM.
    Member of NFA; CSSA; CCFR
    In Life - Every Decade Lived Doubles in Velocity from the Decade Lived Before - And Then One Day

Quote Originally Posted by MountedMadness View Post
    Order WEB00028648 early May last year, and got my call yesterday - pretty close to my prediction back in March.
    Clearly great minds thought and think alike - watched the interest when it was announced last year - and the reviews online and in Calibre magazine.
    I've been heavy into Canadian made firearms and hoping my interest and this trend isn't limited by TatterTot.
    So I too added my name to the list...although my curiosity needed to be fulfilled and was, about 2 months ago when I bought online after a dealer announced on CGN.
    Great rifle AND great service from Kodiak.

I doubt you'll get the rifle by the weekend (Canada Post), since I think Wolverine only ships once a week.
    Plus delivery to BC is sorted through Richmond (I have to add a day or two being on the island).
    But one more week won't matter once you get it out on the range...buy lots of mags...you'll need them...and ammo.
    It'll be a good day indeed. Enjoy.

It's bill C-71 that is the concern at this point, since the backdoor long gun registry is at the heart of it (along with all the other anti-gun and disarmament by attrition sections within it).
    Of course, if you already have restricted/prohibited in your gun safe, THEY already know who you are.

As for PM TatterTot - hopefully he'll be gone, gone, gone in October and the feds will be guided by a pragmatic group of firearms owners and enthusiasts.
    Wolverine ships every working day

E-mail from Canada Post shows a delivery date of Tuesday 4th June 2019. I guess it's the Richmond island 2 day processing time.

Rifle now in Richmond, no more than 50km from where I live. ETA now 3rd June

Virden, Manitoba to Richmond BC - 2,060km - 2days.

Richmond, BC to Maple Ridge, BC 57km - 4 days ???????????

It arrived 12:30pm today - Friday.

Web order 00038269 - Ordered Feb. 22, 2019 - Got my call yesterday, should be shipping this week!!
    - There’s only two times you don’t want more ammo: when you’re swimming or when you’re on fire.