Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

I have purchases several picattiny rail items, the problem being none of the fit into the m-loc holes and there are no expanded hole on the end of each slot. Is this an error or was it always intended tha you have to disassemble the hand guard to add picatinny rails

Quote Originally Posted by Xrcaf5 View Post
    I have purchases several picattiny rail items, the problem being none of the fit into the m-loc holes and there are no expanded hole on the end of each slot. Is this an error or was it always intended tha you have to disassemble the hand guard to add picatinny rails
    Hi, do they have little screws on each end? I add my mloks without removing the handguard!

CGN Regular
    I've had some difficulty with my WK. But i was just loading magazines for a trip to the range and heard a rattle. I found it to be a bolt lug that had snapped off after maybe a couple hundred rounds. I've been babying this rifle waiting for a new carrier that wouldn't chew up the inside of the receiver. Caved and bought one since kodiak was dilly dallying on providing a warranty fix.

I like this rifle but it is proving to be quite a lot less utilitarian and more fragile than was advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    I've had some difficulty with my WK. But i was just loading magazines for a trip to the range and heard a rattle. I found it to be a bolt lug that had snapped off after maybe a couple hundred rounds. I've been babying this rifle waiting for a new carrier that wouldn't chew up the inside of the receiver. Caved and bought one since kodiak was dilly dallying on providing a warranty fix.

I like this rifle but it is proving to be quite a lot less utilitarian and more fragile than was advertised.
    Good to know , when did you buy yours?

Kodiak logo?

Hi, does your bolt carrier group have Kodiak logo on it? I’m worried now mine doesn’t have any?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    Good to know , when did you buy yours?
    Mine was delivered in oct. 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Subzero View Post
    Hi, does your bolt carrier group have Kodiak logo on it? I’m worried now mine doesn’t have any?
    Mine does have the logo but only because i bought the updated carrier and installed the old bolt in it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    How much is a replacement bolt for a spare?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randyhub View Post
    How much is a replacement bolt for a spare?
    Contact Owen Herold at Kodiak Owen@KodiakDefence.com

He quoted me $117.50 for the carrier and $210.05 for an assembled bolt (plus taxes and shipping).

There was a reduction for a complete BC w/Bolt
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

CGN Regular

Update, I contacted kodiak and they are sending me a new bolt under warranty with a return label for the broken one so they can examine it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_T View Post
    Contact Owen Herold at Kodiak Owen@KodiakDefence.com

He quoted me $117.50 for the carrier and $210.05 for an assembled bolt (plus taxes and shipping).

There was a reduction for a complete BC w/Bolt

$210 for an assembled bolt plus tax and shipping.

For something that should’ve been provided for after an inferior product was sold to us...

F$&@ me that leaves me bitter.
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur