Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27373940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

Quote Originally Posted by needafartsilencer View Post
    For those who got a call that their WK is coming soon, what was your web order # and when did you originally order? I'd like to update the spreadsheet to see if we're tracking towards deliveries properly. Thanks.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Just got my order confirmation this afternoon. I was order #37859, and I ordered on February 10.

Anyone else getting an error on the product page? https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-DEPOSIT-ONLY- doesn't load for me anymore.

Just got mine today via Wolverine. It came with some noticeable scratches. I am very OCD.. does anyone know what type of finish the WK180 upper/lower is? I emailed Wolverine and hopefully they willing let me exchange it or at least fix it for me. I don't mind scratches as long as it's from me and I don't like buying a $1100 new rifle and it shows up looking used.. I prefer my new tools to look new..

http://imgur.com/gallery/wcFdCCj
    Last edited by khmerog; 10-12-2019 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Added Photo

Attention!

Quote Originally Posted by khmerog View Post
    Just got mine today via Wolverine. It came with some noticeable scratches. I am very OCD.. does anyone know what type of finish the WK180 upper/lower is? and how can one fix/cover scratches?
    Attention easy to scratch! I was trying to add stuff and I scratch the handguard and it is like a toy.

Another thing I noticed but my stock appears to be a generic stock.. as it does not have the Magpul logo on it or does it have any wordings on the side. Other images I see it looks like its supposed to be a Magpul...

Quote Originally Posted by khmerog View Post
    Another thing I noticed but my stock appears to be a generic stock.. as it does not have the Magpul logo on it or does it have any wordings on the side. Other images I see it looks like its supposed to be a Magpul...
    There wasn't any specification that it would have magpul furniture, and they've changed what stock it came with at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoctum View Post
    Anyone else getting an error on the product page? https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-DEPOSIT-ONLY- doesn't load for me anymore.
    Seems like they've moved it from being a pre-orderable product to just a regular sale item (Out of stock)
    https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-#?sortValue=0

It may be a sign that they're getting towards the end of existing preorder backlog, or it could be that they want to stop increasing the backlog.

Quote Originally Posted by arketh View Post
    There wasn't any specification that it would have magpul furniture, and they've changed what stock it came with at least once.
    So what make is the stock that came with the Gen 2 WK180? It looks exactly like the Magpul CTR without any Magpul logo.. Is it a cheap Chinese clone? Ive seen similar on aliexpress for like $25.. I havent shot mine yet and probably wont for a while but if anyone has any opinion on the stock non-Magpul CTR please share.

Stocks nice and way better than what the original one was.
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Subzero View Post
    Attention easy to scratch! I was trying to add stuff and I scratch the handguard and it is like a toy.
    Evidently so. Gunsmith I got to put on my aftermarket handguard from TNA scratched the receiver rail and refused to admit it and said it was like that when I gave it to him. It was a brand new rifle when I gave it to him. Piece of advice, if you're ever out Chilliwack, BC way, avoid Siwash Sports like it's the plague.