Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Wk180-c feedback

CGN Regular
    I have tried AE 55gr, nosler custom 60gr and hornady steel match 55gr. I have not come close to sub moa. What kind of ammo is Wolverine recommending that will produce sub moa groups.

I think the trigger is the worst I have ever used. I think the guy getting sub moa had changed the trigger out and that would likely be mandatory in order to try and get and reasonable accuracy. I'm waiting on my stag receiver set and might place that trigger in my wk since I'm replacing its trigger anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinyotes View Post
    I have tried AE 55gr, nosler custom 60gr and hornady steel match 55gr. I have not come close to sub moa. What kind of ammo is Wolverine recommending that will produce sub moa groups.
    I shot a little over an inch with 5 shot groups and PMC. I was also using a triggertech.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredP View Post
    I shot a little over an inch with 5 shot groups and PMC. I was also using a triggertech.
    Don’t forget that Wolverine never spoke of sub-moa 5 shots groups. Only of 3 shot groups.
    NFA & CSSA member

CGN Regular
    I haven’t tried mine since putting In The geissele trigger. I’m hoping groups shrink

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    I don't think they ever claimed all the rifles will be submoa shooters...
    Pretty big dream to think so imo
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Got mine last night. My biggest complaint is one that I haven't seen yet. The charging handle (nub) is not threaded and doesn't screw into the bolt carrier, it just kinda pops in. It's very loose and has a lot of play. I feel like in charging it too quickly I could snap it right off or bend it with this much play.

Super GunNutz
    I think in one of their videos in the field they said they had great groups with XMetal 55 grain fmj

Is 9 pound pull typical?
    Подай набої, є що стріляти. Think Plink!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HFreedman View Post
    Got mine last night. My biggest complaint is one that I haven't seen yet. The charging handle (nub) is not threaded and doesn't screw into the bolt carrier, it just kinda pops in. It's very loose and has a lot of play. I feel like in charging it too quickly I could snap it right off or bend it with this much play.
    Huh? Mine is tight. There are many platforms in which the charging handle is secured in such a fashion. You won't snap it off its made of steel and isn't thin...