Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Made, 5R Guardian and Match Series barrels available now

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    So, I'm gunna be that guy who keeps bugging you...

Really want a match series straight fluted 18.6" 6.5 Grendel barrel from you. I've been really close to buying from other sources but other barrels are all 20" hbar profile. I don't want a long heavy barrel on a hunting rifle. Unless I absolutely have no other choice....
    We will be running 6.5 Grendal barrels in November. Not sure if we are going to do 18.6" or 20" but they will be in our fluted, lightweight SPR and ultra-lightweight Pencil profiles. Pricing will be the same as our 223 Wylde barrels.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I've been away hunting and not keeping tabs on this but did the 18.6" .308 barrels happen? I don't see them as an option on your site

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I've been away hunting and not keeping tabs on this but did the 18.6" .308 barrels happen? I don't see them as an option on your site
    They are still a couple weeks from being ready.

Business Member
    Cool, did you take a Stag or BCL on your hunt?

The 308 barrels will be available in a couple weeks and then 6.5CM in November.

Im going to run a Poll Thread asking for opinions on the next caliber.

Took the plunge and ordered one. The ones in the online shop are .223, correct?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lip View Post
    Took the plunge and ordered one. The ones in the online shop are .223, correct?
    You bet, thanks for the order!

CGN Regular
    Do 7.62x39. Been trying to find a barrel forever

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple Ridge Armourer View Post
    Cool, did you take a Stag or BCL on your hunt?

The 308 barrels will be available in a couple weeks and then 6.5CM in November.

Im going to run a Poll Thread asking for opinions on the next caliber.
    no , my trusty ruger m77 mkII , 7mm rem mag has been my go to this fall. She has been putting the meat in the freezer though punched 2 of my 3 mulies tags so far and I started my season Oct 1 (for deer)
    I've got 2 uppers to build and as you know, one is dedicated to .338 federal and I figured I'd maybe grab one of your .308 barrels if they will be coming in the guardian profile and in 18.5 to 19" and that would get one of my stag-10 uppers built and ready to play with. I passed on the bcl product and went with the stag-10. Just need a barrel and one build will be complete.
    no panic, I'm in no rush over here hehehe

Business Member
    no , my trusty ruger m77 mkII , 7mm rem mag has been my go to this fall. She has been putting the meat in the freezer though punched 2 of my 3 mulies tags so far and I started my season Oct 1 (for deer)
    I've got 2 uppers to build and as you know, one is dedicated to .338 federal and I figured I'd maybe grab one of your .308 barrels if they will be coming in the guardian profile and in 18.5 to 19" and that would get one of my stag-10 uppers built and ready to play with. I passed on the bcl product and went with the stag-10. Just need a barrel and one build will be complete.
    no panic, I'm in no rush over here hehehe
    Way to go! Im happy to hear you hunts have been successful.

By the looks of my poll in a different thread, its looking like 338 Fed will be coming very soon. Likely going to run them January.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    Do 7.62x39. Been trying to find a barrel forever
    Going to run a batch in November. FYI. If you cant wait that long, True North Arms has some good quality 7.62x39 barrels in stock.