Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414243444546474849505152535565 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Modern Sporter - Nov 30th : New video, Post 482

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Getting awfully low on space on these shelves.... The anticipation is excruciating!

So send some to meeeeeeeee!!
    I am a kit hor(der)

Oh man... this would make an amazing xmas gift for lil ol' dad... ie... me... Heres hoping!

In customers hands by Christmas ?
    "Victory favours the prepared"

BANNED
    Damn I better order a barrel soon

OMG..... this is getting exciting

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Just as a heads up to anyone following the various threads, if you are wanting to get in on the second production run before it's sold out, there are less than 17 spots left in the second run available for purchase as of this post. I don't anticipate these lasting over the coming weekend. A third run of lower receivers will of course be happening, however we will need to replenish our stock on the other products before the third run. Tentatively, and without increasing production rates, we could be looking at late winter 2019, or early months of 2020.

https://albertatacticalrifle.com/hik...ory_pathway-14

BANNED
    Nah, we've made quite a few extra's to help push us through a bit of the second production run of lowers. They're available on the website to order additional uppers, you just choose 'no modern sporter lower receiver' from the drop down. https://albertatacticalrifle.com/hik...ory_pathway-14
    If one was to order a second SS upper would get it get shipped with the first upper we ordered if ordered now?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    If one was to order a second SS upper would get it get shipped with the first upper we ordered if ordered now?
    We're making some extra uppers, so best answer is, very likely a yes. One upper is being assigned to everyone first, and then we're going to go over with the additional uppers for as far as we can fill. We're making enough to cover the first run, and a very large chunk of the second production run.

Hey Shaun,

Will the lowers in the 160 serial number range be ready for pick up soon? Looking forward to starting my build!

Adam

CGN Regular
    Just as a heads up to anyone following the various threads, if you are wanting to get in on the second production run before it's sold out, there are less than 17 spots left in the second run available for purchase as of this post. I don't anticipate these lasting over the coming weekend. A third run of lower receivers will of course be happening, however we will need to replenish our stock on the other products before the third run. Tentatively, and without increasing production rates, we could be looking at late winter 2019, or early months of 2020.

https://albertatacticalrifle.com/hik...ory_pathway-14
    Hire some more CNC operators.