Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: ATRS Modern Sporter - Nov 30th : New video, Post 482

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blupul View Post
    how much for the bipod/handguard .. Im a little jealous and might have to tell my wife rick is santa this year and add it to my list
    The BLK LBL handguard with integrated bipod run between $745.00 and $795.00 depending on length
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    How are the uppers coming along?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMf8fq-5VIA

Moving through op2 very well, starting some of them in op3 which is the final machining operation. Then comes hand finishing, bead blasting, QC, anodize, etc. with several of those steps repeated until perfection is achieved.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Apparently I've been living under a rock in a cave on Mars. I've got an SLR and a Stag 10. Legally I believe I'm required to purchase this firearm. If not I'm afraid I'll be both a Communist and a part of me might fall off.

Where are they at? Still pre-order stage or are they ready to ship in stock now? If not, what's the turn around time?

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorF View Post
    Apparently I've been living under a rock in a cave on Mars. I've got an SLR and a Stag 10. Legally I believe I'm required to purchase this firearm. If not I'm afraid I'll be both a Communist and a part of me might fall off.

Where are they at? Still pre-order stage or are they ready to ship in stock now? If not, what's the turn around time?
    We are still taking orders for the second run which should be rolling out July/August here. (Before anybody asks, yes I know I said that they were almost sold out weeks ago, I'm sorry. The website kept taking orders over that weekend and didn't cut off so we had to increase the number of units being produced.)

https://albertatacticalrifle.com/hik...ory_pathway-14

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    We are still taking orders for the second run which should be rolling out July/August here. (Before anybody asks, yes I know I said that they were almost sold out weeks ago, I'm sorry. The website kept taking orders over that weekend and didn't cut off so we had to increase the number of units being produced.)

https://albertatacticalrifle.com/hik...ory_pathway-14
    There are worse problems to have hahaha
    I am a kit hor(der)

I just pick mine new lower up at the post office and I have to say it is a work of art!!!!!! Thanks boys

If anyone in the FIRST production run, wants their lower shipped seperately from the upper, and hasn't been in touch with us. They are all done, all packaged, and sitting here. So basically if your invoice was hand written, and had a serial number on it of ATRS18-MS-000224 or lower, your lower receiver is sitting here and can be shipped to you if you want it before uppers.

If you want upper and lower shipped together, we're getting close... so close....

Will the 2nd run in July be for the completed set or will you have to make more uppers after that?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    If anyone in the FIRST production run, wants their lower shipped seperately from the upper, and hasn't been in touch with us. They are all done, all packaged, and sitting here. So basically if your invoice was hand written, and had a serial number on it of ATRS18-MS-000224 or lower, your lower receiver is sitting here and can be shipped to you if you want it before uppers.

If you want upper and lower shipped together, we're getting close... so close....

What no female machine operators wearing skimpy yoga clothing operating your machines like the other guys have?
    Come on get with the times!!