Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5464666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: ATRS Modern Sporter - Nov 30th : New video, Post 482

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    With the rate at which they are coming out now I think it's basically a non-issue, what order they ship in. Also of note, nobody has ordered excessive numbers of uppers so we don't really need to worry about it... And on a side note... it's not like we're sending the whole crew up to drop off these uppers, Rick will drive them and the rest of us will keep plugging away making more so it'll be interesting to see how many more we can get done on tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday.
    Just getting so excited to be able to have a great semi auto I can pack where ever the hell I want. I should probably get a barrel if they are getting so close to being shipped out.

With the rate at which they are coming out now I think it's basically a non-issue, what order they ship in. Also of note, nobody has ordered excessive numbers of uppers so we don't really need to worry about it... And on a side note... it's not like we're sending the whole crew up to drop off these uppers, Rick will drive them and the rest of us will keep plugging away making more so it'll be interesting to see how many more we can get done on tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday.
    Sweet, so basically when you guys post/email that the batch is ready to roll I will zip up there and pick it up.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    Mines in there too. Can’t wait. Too bad the shut down has some parts I need held hostage down south.
    I've got the same issue. Still waiting on my buffer and handguard.

#25X here. Not too far away. As someone who bought both a Kodiak 180 and an MDI SLR in 2018 I'm used to patiently waiting for stuff. And thanks the Shaun and the crew at ATRS for the comprehensive updates and realistic time estimates.

And for those of you about to take delivery but facing the prospect of waiting for parts from the US, maybe it's time to shop locally for anything you can. Lots of good vendors right here in Canada and with the threat C-71 poses on the sport and its suppliers, they need our support more than ever.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

I apologize if I missed this but are the last digits of the order number the serial number? If one has an order number that ends in a number lower than 149 should they be cautiously optimistic about a soon delivery?
    I buy a lot of shotguns

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mega Alpha View Post
    I apologize if I missed this but are the last digits of the order number the serial number? If one has an order number that ends in a number lower than 149 should they be cautiously optimistic about a soon delivery?
    There is no correlation between the invoice number and the serial number. My S/N has none of the same digits as my invoice has. Also only production run #1 were serial numbers assigned in order of purchase. Shaun said it became a logistical nightmare to keep track of so if you are in run #2 you will be getting a lower based on when you placed your order with first sold getting first shipped. IIRC they ended run #1 at around the 220 mark which should mean that would be the last invoice that had a serial number noted on the invoice. If in doubt check your invoice for a serial number. If it is listed it will be ATRS18MS followed by 6 numbers.

This week is ending at 124 of them finished, packaged, and ready to go. Let's see if we can get another two dozen done on Monday before end of day.
    How long is the anodizing and final QC turnaround expected to take?
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    How long is the anodizing and final QC turnaround expected to take?
    Fastest we've seen is 3 days, longest a month. We generally expect 2-3 weeks.

CGN Regular
    Are you guys still taking orders for the uppers? Interested!

Any word on the jp scs buffers? I'd love to have the upper lower and scs all shipped at the same time or be able to pick it up the same day. 2 hour drive is nothing to get my set.