Surprise in my order...

ben777lemay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
313   0   0
Placed an order ( couple AR parts ) the last weekend and I received it today.

When I opened the box I was surprised to see some mint candies :eek:

I guess I will eat them when I will be instaling the parts.

Thanks Nordic for the awesome Customer service as always and quick shipping ( and for the candies too ).

OaPHIMX.jpg

I honestly didn't know what they were when I opened my box, and I had to search through the site to make sure they weren't desiccant or somebody accidently dropped a tide pod in my order or something.

Be careful, they may or may not be adding psychotropic drugs to those "candies" to lower your inhibitions to make you buy more guns from them.

I honestly didn't know what they were when I opened my box, and I had to search through the site to make sure they weren't desiccant or somebody accidently dropped a tide pod in my order or something.

Tide pods are tasty man!

lollll

Be careful, they may or may not be adding psychotropic drugs to those "candies" to lower your inhibitions to make you buy more guns from them.

Yeah, I'm also afraid of that ! :p

Must be a European thing. I ordered a Russian watch online a few years ago and it arrived with a nice Russian chocolate bar in the box too. Nice touch.

Thanks Nordic for the awesome Customer service as always and quick shipping ( and for the candies too ).

OaPHIMX.jpg

Those look like they're salt water taffy.

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that these are mints made right here in Nova Scotia they are called The Ugly Mints.

So when you open a package from us and it smells like mint go ahead and eat unless is says DO NOT EAT.

Cheers Cat :)

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to let you know that these are mints made right here in Nova Scotia they are called The Ugly Mints.
So when you open a package from us and it smells like mint go ahead and eat unless is says DO NOT EAT.
Cheers Cat

No mints in my order that arrived last week. Did I not spend enough money?

OaPHIMX.jpg

Much similar to how another sponsor puts a few Werthers - when I called that sponsor to complain about the short changing he gave me about a dozen...

Back
Top Bottom