Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW! GSG MP-40 .22lr NON-RESTRICTED

CGN Regular
    Yes what is clamshell?

Quote Originally Posted by Lugerman1937 View Post
    Yes what is clamshell?
    Clamshell, i think, is a reference to how sheet metal is stamped and folded (like a clamshell) to make these guns, vs the use of the more expensive milled steel. But that's how the originals were made too.

I too have the STG44 and love it, given these are the closest most of us will ever get to touching an original, let alone owning one. I am STOKED.
    Last edited by exv152; 08-01-2018 at 06:31 AM.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post

I too have the STG44 and love it, given these are the closest most of us will ever get to touching an original, let alone owning one. I am STOKED.
    +1

The STG44 took over 4 years to get NR approved for Canada. Multiple trips to Ottawa, countless phone calls and meetings, and what seemed like forever. In the end we are proud of our achievement, and we thank RCMP for making the right decision.

The MP40 had a similar story, and again we are thankful to even be able to offer it to our customers. Like it or not, you cannot please everyone. But in the end, we hope that the people who buy them will have smiles on their faces while shooting, and to us, that counts for everything.

So sounds like a 9mm version will be provided to the RCMP by September for approval? I would love an MP40 9mm and even if it was restricted I would still want it. What are the chances that the 9mm version will get the same NR class as the 22
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaker View Post
    So sounds like a 9mm version will be provided to the RCMP by September for approval? I would love an MP40 9mm and even if it was restricted I would still want it. What are the chances that the 9mm version will get the same NR class as the 22
    We're shooting for the stars, but if we land on the Moon, its going to be okay. We are hopeful for a NR status, and that is our main objective.

Last edited by Svt40 fan; 08-01-2018 at 06:40 PM.
    I like guns

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    Like it or not, you cannot please everyone. But in the end, we hope that the people who buy them will have smiles on their faces while shooting, and to us, that counts for everything.
    Everytime i bring my STG44 to the range i get looks, finger pointing, and of course questions. Where did you get it, how much was it? I'm sure the MP40 will be no different. Like me, there are still tons of ww2 german weapons fans out there.

A huge thank you to BlueLine.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    Everytime i bring my STG44 to the range i get looks, finger pointing, and of course questions. Where did you get it, how much was it? I'm sure the MP40 will be no different. Like me, there are still tons of ww2 german weapons fans out there.

A huge thank you to BlueLine.
    Thank you for your kind words!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Now have them build a STG in .17 HMR.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

X2. a 9mm version would be way sweeter.